• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Favorite Dog(s) *Update Version

Favorite Dog(s)

• Total voters
Cherry, Daisy, Maddie and Portia are my favourites C:

Portia, Daisy and Bea. Portia's one of my favourite villagers of all time and the other two are villagers i'd like to have in my town someday.

Bones always shows up in my town for some reason. I'm not sure why he's always around, but he's my favorite pupper now.

Shoot, didn't know this was Multiple Choice. D:

Would've voted for Lucky and Cherry as well.

Well, hands down, Daisy is my favorite girl dog villager. I adore her. I love for her. I love her. Mac is my favorite boy. He has been with me forever. And let's see, the rest of my villagers of the dog persuasion include: Marcel, Bones, Portia, Bea, Lucky, Walker and Shep. All cuties, all the time.

Daisy
Shep
Bones (though I accidentally voted for Butch instead--really like him, too)

I really like Bones and Butch. I think they look quite good together too (no, I'm not shipping them, just think their color patters look "natural" and match each other).

Someome's gotta get Walker up to double digits before I leave!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I only like Goldie, the rest are ugly.
Same could be said about all your villagers. This is a happy thread, so please don't shred some negativity pn to it.

Last edited:
Someome's gotta get Walker up to double digits before I leave!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Same could be said about all your villagers. This is a happy thread, so please don't shred some negativity pn to it.

That's an overreaction, people don't not like certain villagers and I just do not like the dog's models.
Goldie is the only one that is saved by her design and the rest are ugly e.g Benjamin, Marcel, etcetera.
Just because people don't like the same things as you doesn't mean their being negative, the only thing negative here was your reaction.

Last edited:
That's an overreaction, people don't not like certain villagers and I just do not like the dog's models.
Goldie is the only one that is saved by her design and the rest are ugly e.g Benjamin, Marcel, etcetera.
Just because people don't like the same things as you doesn't mean their being negative, the only thing negative here was your reaction.

Anyone calling a specific villager or villagers ugly is being negative. I am just trying to prove a point that any villager can be called ugly, and that would be considered negative. I don't mind people saying they don't like a villager or having maybe only a few villagers they don't like ugly), but calling an entire species ugly is taking it to a whole nother level. I'm not innocent here, as you can see from the first sentence of my previous post(which is not even what I believe), so don't call me a hypocrite.

I also didn't see could vote for 3 so Cherry, Butch, and Shep that wasn't easy but Shep is unique Sheep dog, Nutch is if I'm correct only male Cranky and I love Cherry but I haven't had a chance yet with the new additions so once I meet Bea and Maddie ect will see more opportunity now to try out characters haven't had before with the update and cards.

Back