• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Favorite Dog(s) *Update Version

Favorite Dog(s)

• Total voters

Mink777

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
A while ago, I created a thread that that asks who you favorite AC dog is. Now that the update has occurred, I'd like to see how it has impacted the votes. You can vote up to 3.

My favorite dog villagers are Lucky, Marcel, and Butch.

Lucky is my overall favorite because of his mummy-inspired design. He fits into my town well alongside Ankha and they add a nice ancient Egyptian feel to things.

Marcel is my second favorite because I like the clown/mime villagers. I wish they brought back Pierre the cat with the amiibo update because he'd fit in well with Pietro and Marcel.

Butch is an iffy third-place pick because he has some competition from Shep. I favored Butch in this because I have had him show up in my towns in the GameCube game, City Folk, and New Leaf. I like his Cranky personality and his design isn't half bad, so he's good in my book.

Honorable mention goes to Shep since I had him at one point and I think he's a pretty great villager with a nice design. Portia would probably be my favorite as far as the female dog villagers are concerned, but none of them have as good and striking designs as the three I chose already.

I got overexcited and voted for just Bones before I saw the 3 vote limit. My top 3 are Bones, Bea, and Marcel. :)

love cookie, she's so cute! she came to my campsite once... lowkey regret not taking her

Butch, Bones, Portia & Walker. The dream team. I'd love to have 'em all in a town one day.

Daisy and Goldie! Cookie may look cute, but she is the worst peppy I've ever had.

I only voted for Goldie and Bones but I forgot Cookie and Butch, lol. I just wanted to see if Goldie was there because she's my favorite villager and I got carried away.

Maddie ^^ who could resist those floppy ears and brown eyes.

Cookie! :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Nobody hasn't voted for Mac. :(

I am really surprised that Bones is not more popular than he is. He had the most votes out of any male dog.

Also, Mac is now in Tier 4. It's crazy how much popularity changes over time.

Last edited:
Shep, Goldie and tough choice between Cookie and Biskit. I need to put one of those cuties in my town.

I don't habe any even though I love dogs irl. None of the designs appeal to me I suppose. I almost got Cherry though. :)

Back