Well, I did that.

AmarilloVerde

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Yellow Candy
I wanted to move one of my villagers out because they didn't really fit in like I thought they would. I was looking at my Welcome Amiibo cards and wondering who I should move in in their place. I was choosing between a few villagers, and then I turned the page and saw Ike. And now Ike lives in my town and five of my ten villagers are big bears. He wasn't even one who was on my radar, so I kind of surprised myself. I don't know why I love the bears so much, but I love having so many of them. What's the most of one species that you've had in one town?

It has always been dogs for me, and I was pretty satisfied with the two brought back in the update.

I have three dog villagers in that same town as the five bears, actually! And two of them are the ones brought back, I really love them. They all live next to each other too, I think it's sweet.

Ike sure is cute! I love his markings, plus he has the same name as my old cat. Honestly big bears are much more adorable than most cubs imo, maybe because they look so hug-able and warm? For myself, it's either been cats or deer. It's always hard trying to sprawl out for variety in my towns because I always end up with more than half of my residents being those two species. I guess because cats and deer are my actual favorite animals irl and it leaks heavily into my preference playing the game xD But still, I don't mind, I love them all.

I have all squirrel villagers in the game.

Vista (originals I had since 2014): Sally, Marshal, Hazel, Static and Caroline.
Chocolat: Vich?, Poppy, Cally, Mint, Flibert, Sheldon and Ricky.
Moonview: Sylvana, Blaire, Agent S and Nibbles.
Flora: Peanut, Cece, Tasha and Pecan.

They're just so cute. So far of the update almost all squirrels have came back..except for one. :(

I've never had more than two! I have two sheep in Feldspar (Vesta and Willow) and two wolves in Flint (Skye and Vivian). As much as I love certain species, I really value having a wide variety of personalities and animal types in each town.

I had a few dogs at one point, but I'm lucky that my town is a mix of all species of animals.

Rabbits. I absolutely love bunnies. Bunifrey is an all-bunny town. And Nibel and Gilead are going to end up with several rabbit villagers, too.

In second place comes the hamsters. I have all but Rodney in Oeilvert, because I can't stand Rodney.

My old town had 9 squirrels & one rabbit. Thinking about remaking my all squirrel town because I miss some of them.

I currently have Roald and Friga in my town (penguins) as well as Cookie and Marcel (dogs). In my old town, I had Goose and Knox at the same time at one point (chickens). I hate Goose though ^^;;. In one of my earliest playthroughs of NL... iirc, I had Genji and Kid Kat (cats). So far, never more than 2 of a species at a time.

Last edited:
My bad, you're right. Actually... It was Genji and Tiffany! Goodness, that was back in my first town ever.

Back