North America Officially CLOSED! Thank you to all who traded with me!

Hello!

I can help you out greatly as i have 14 cards you are looking for. Atm you don't have any that i am looking for sadly. Also im not in the NA but EU.

Hey! It's me again! I sent your cards out today, and now I'm making another offer! :)

Would you take Blanche, Cyrus, Phyllis, and Dora for Maple and Coco?

Last edited:
I didn't notice you had apple! Would you hate me if I offered you one more trade??

I would totally trade Elvis for her if you're interested! :'D

I didn't notice you had apple! Would you hate me if I offered you one more trade??

I would totally trade Elvis for her if you're interested! :'D

Yeah, that's fine! I was going to drop off your letter in a bit, but I'll just write up a new one and stick Apple in there too :)

Yeah, that's fine! I was going to drop off your letter in a bit, but I'll just write up a new one and stick Apple in there too :)

Aw, thanks! Yours has already been sent off, so I'll wrap Elvis up real quick and he'll be off tomorrow! I'll send you a pic. :)

I know we just traded, but I relooked over your list and am interested in Papi and Agnes, would you trade for Jambette and Gruff? D:

okay I'm back with a different offer (the previous one had a card someone else asked for)

my 14 Luna, 146 Rodney, 149 Broccolo, 158 Timbra, JPN 178 Hugh, 194 Gladys, 240 Deirdre, and 322 Rocco for your Chief

okay I'm back with a different offer (the previous one had a card someone else asked for)

my 14 Luna, 146 Rodney, 149 Broccolo, 158 Timbra, JPN 178 Hugh, 194 Gladys, 240 Deirdre, and 322 Rocco for your Chief
Thank you for offering all of that for him, but I just sealed the deal involving him with someone else! Sorry!

Derwin for Stinky?

Sure, sounds good!

I think we could trade some cards! But I live in Europe...not sure if you will be fine with that.

Back