• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Trading Currency Exchange: IGB for Tbt

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure if that was a reply to both of us or not, but I'll add your FC and open my gates, and if you'd like to stop over, you're welcome to. :)

Sounds good. :) PM sent, and I'm flexible to trade later tonight, or another day.

At the moment I'll go up to 100 TBT at the going exchange rate (1 TBT = 200,000 IGB). 10 TBT for 2,000,000, 50 TBT for 10,000,000, 100 TBT for 20,000,000 IGB, etc...

Whatever you're interested in, let me know!

i am interested in as much as you can offer and do you take royal crowns as payment by chance? or you want bells?

I was thinking in game bells. I don't know anything about accepting crowns as payment, I'm assuming this is the crown sold at Able sisters?

Last edited:
if you can trade in about 5 min I'll do 50 tbt for 10 million igb, I got only a short window when I can do it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back