• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Giveaway Designs

I'm curious, what's confusing about it?

Next design will go to skarmoury

aha thank you for writing that piece(nerd for myself so fangirl over the space-time continuum]

Let me know once you save all the files.
The design was done by:
http://eye-drool.deviantart.com/

and also all the pieces that's in that stash is also by them(including the pixel).

Next design will go to skarmoury

aha thank you for writing that piece(nerd for myself so fangirl over the space-time continuum]

Let me know once you save all the files.
The design was done by:
http://eye-drool.deviantart.com/

and also all the pieces that's in that stash is also by them(including the pixel).

AAAA thank u!!! oh my god she's a babe, I love her 10000%!! <3 (sorry I only saw this now, was out the whole day bc school)
Saved all files already, thank you again!!

Next design goes to Kaiserin`

Sorry for the delay/updated. Came back from banned hell.

Last edited:
I'm really loving the twins, so I'll write for them. Keira and Mira are identical twins. They always had a psychic bond with one another but the bond became even stronger in their teen years. They developed the ability to move objects with their minds but keep each other's abilities a secret for fear they'll be experimented on. I will also write stories about what these two experience in their daily lives. Thanks for the opportunity!

First of all, my face when I saw cat boy:

Epg6y.gif

CB is one of the youngest children of the Sky (kind of want to create other OCs to be his siblings). He has yet to take over his official duty of controlling the waxing and waning of the moon due to his clumsiness and lack of control when using his magic. He often tries to make constellations like his big sister/brother (OC I want to create) in order to practice using his magic but this almost always results in a mishap, causing the stars to fall out of the sky (shooting stars) and his older siblings have to pick up the slack. He is very earnest and determined to contribute like his siblings do and make the Sky proud! If only he could hone his skills!

God, I have so many ideas to create the whole cast of siblings ahhhhhhhfgdfjhgdfhv.
(I swear I would flesh out the writing I did more once I got it all going.)

I just wanted to point out that you create really adorable characters! Do you have a toyhou.se? Because I stalk those and I'd love to see the things you created and actually wanted to KEEP. :>

Last edited:

Epg6y.gif

CB is one of the youngest children of the Sky (kind of want to create other OCs to be his siblings). He has yet to take over his official duty of controlling the waxing and waning of the moon due to his clumsiness and lack of control when using his magic. He often tries to make constellations like his big sister/brother (OC I want to create) in order to practice using his magic but this almost always results in a mishap, causing the stars to fall out of the sky (shooting stars) and his older siblings have to pick up the slack. He is very earnest and determined to contribute like his siblings do and make the Sky proud! If only he could hone his skills!

God, I have so many ideas to create the whole cast of siblings ahhhhhhhfgdfjhgdfhv.

I just wanted to point out that you create really adorable characters! Do you have a toyhou.se? Because I stalk those and I'd love to see the things you created and actually wanted to KEEP. :>

I giggled at this while I was in class today <3
And I do have a toyhouse but I'm actually about to delete my main and use my other once I organize things. I think my username is a bit inappropriate jaja so I'm hesitant in posting it in my sig. I might just make a weebly or continue using da and have my char stashes in my sig and have it on rotation~ Or you can pm me. All my avatars/signatures are my OCs so if someone peeks your interest feel free to talk to me~
But thank you for the compliment! I need that.

I giggled at this while I was in class today <3
And I do have a toyhouse but I'm actually about to delete my main and use my other once I organize things. I think my username is a bit inappropriate jaja so I'm hesitant in posting it in my sig. I might just make a weebly or continue using da and have my char stashes in my sig and have it on rotation~ Or you can pm me. All my avatars/signatures are my OCs so if someone peeks your interest feel free to talk to me~
But thank you for the compliment! I need that.

I'm nosey so I would ask to see every oc lmao I'm a POS
and oooh making a weebly would be cool. for some reason my university wifi blocks it I'm like "???"

Your art is really well done, you're very talented. <3 and it's super nice of you to give away designs like this. I'm in love with cat boy and the three blind mice had me cooing when the thread first opened lol

Epg6y.gif

THIS WAS JUST SO ADORABLE! lol

Epg6y.gif

everybody-do-the-flop-o.gif

I honestly liked this jaja. The gif makes me laugh all the time orz, so the design will be going to you~

that last one though.. mm, matt damon! and classic anchorman jump! OH YEAH! :p

Back