• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway Designs

Oh my god I feel challenged, I love making write-ups of characters esp. if they're adopts ; v;

For 3D:
Actually I would like to make her a goddess of dimension in general! And I'd like to insert her in my story ; v;

Two of my characters, Mutton and Celestine, are stars that get ripped out from space and fall to earth. Stars that fall earlier than they should (i.e. if they fall due to other reasons asides from death) create a black hole in their absence. (this is not science okay this is my imagination, the next paragraph is science)

I've researched about dimensions, and the space-time continuum is made of four dimensions: three dimensions of space and one of time. Now, say two black holes (both from stars that were ripped out from their position in space; again, this part in parenthesis is not science) come in close contact: they can actually collide and create a disruption in the space-time continuum.

This is where 3D comes in-- once she senses that the absence of two stars created two black holes dangerously close in contact, she warns the Star God (yet another character of mine) that many stars and heavenly bodies may die once two black holes merge and explode, and a permanent damage in space and time may occur, one that may stop time in affected areas. Once the two stars are safely brought back to space, 3D may safely stitch them back in their right position and patch up the black holes.

3D is a god who is in charge of keeping in balance the dimensions of the universe. She has the ability to patch up small rips in the space-time continuum (she is greatly annoyed at scientists who try to defy the laws of physics by trying to create a time machine), but cannot mend large rips and holes such as merging two black holes.

Her best friend is the Star God (whose design I have yet to make lmao), and on occasions when she is idle and bored, she travels to earth to watch those "3D movies" humans keep on making. She thinks they're dumb and cheap; that's why they're entertaining to her. She also loves to annoy scientists by purposely destroying their "time machines" and anything that can distort the space-time continuum by taking control of the machines and changing their mechanics.
She's a bit snooty and doesn't take orders from anyone because she knows where she stands and what she stands for, which is also consequently her downfall because she won't listen to anyone else until truly provoked. I mean, she is the god of dimensions, after all.

(basically 3D is super cool and I love her and her simple design and she looks like a god or a magical entity of some sort; I know I kinda described her as a minor character in a story I'm making but I put equal effort into all my OCs I swear ; v; )

Last edited:
woo, will announce 1-3 people once I get out from school.
tumblr_inline_o91ysqwMrg1ro50ld_500.gif

I'd like to try out for the first one:

In a world where there are guardian angels, they protect us from the ones that didn't move on. These people usually stay behind and let people fear them and feel their pain. To Humans, they call them Fallen or Soulless. The Guardians try protect the humans from the pains the Soulless give. No one understands why they didn't move on. Some say the fear the consequences they'll get in the after-life. If they actually knew that the was only 1 place to go, there would be less of them. Some rumor of a Downworld came out centuries before to convince people that bad behavior doesn't get rewarded to the place Above. There was also belief someone put this out in order to gain control and get power over others.

The Soulless here, is one of the most dangerous ones and most evasive the Guardians have faced. They never understood her stories, but they know she's strong in her set of skills. She has the rare abilities of Soulless Magic, in which she gained after discover the Staff of Chaos. The Guardians said no weapon should have existed, but legends are legends, and some are bound to be revealed sooner or later. She is the all-powerful Soulless and they say she's only second-in-command to someone else and only she knows who that is. She is ruthless, selfish, demanding, and loves giving pain. She does whatever she can to keep her past life a secret.

She'll also be placed into this world and these characters.

Last edited:
For the very first design will be going to
TENSU
main@2x.png

The full resolution image is in the spoiler, so let me know when you saved that so I can remove.
The design was done by;
http://piyenta.deviantart.com/

If you have a DA, do let me know so I can tell her that I transfer the design to you. You can change their name, background story, etc but please do not change the design itself or nitpick off it[designer's rules not mines]. You can regift to someone else but please do not try to resell. She has watchdogs, they'll attack.

For the very first design will be going to
TENSU
main@2x.png

The full resolution image is in the spoiler, so let me know when you saved that so I can remove.
The design was done by;
http://piyenta.deviantart.com/

If you have a DA, do let me know so I can tell her that I transfer the design to you. You can change their name, background story, etc but please do not change the design itself or nitpick off it[designer's rules not mines]. You can regift to someone else but please do not try to resell. She has watchdogs, they'll attack.

thank you so much!! I've saved the image and my deviant art page is in my signature. :D

The third design(Pink kitty) will be going to..
Pinklolipop34
I really was stuck between you and himeki because both sounded cute(and himeki's was hella funny) but yours got to me jaja. So I hope you'll take good care of her.
Design/Art was done by;
http://agent-lapin.deviantart.com/
http://agent-lapin.tumblr.com/
She's one of my fav go-to artist jaja. Anyways, the image in the spoiler is full resolution, let me know when you save so I can remove from my stash.
main@2x.png

OMG, YAY! TYSM! I'll take good care of her, I promise~ <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Got it- thank you! ^_^

The design Kitty will be going to;
ThatOneMarshalFangirl
appreciate the fangirling over this cat
the design/art was done by;
http://angelhello.deviantart.com/

be sure to save the file so I can remove

will be adding a few more designs later till I'm done officially

Last edited:
I'd like to try out for the 3D Girl.

She was formed from a glitch out of 3D game and has the ability to teleport between games and into the real life, although the real life would be dangerous for her. She's also has the ability to play with people's visions to the point they don't know what's closer or further away, as a form of depth control. She can often pick up skills displayed from various games. Game creator's don't know how was formed be praise her as an Video Game and their games are deemed gifted is she caught visiting the game's world or realm. Her presence may affect the game's code but it is not up to her will at most time. Due to her being a glitch, she can get into the game's coding and manipulate the coding into her favor, although sometimes switching the codes takes a piece out of her. It's like going back into the code where she is originally from. The Creators needed to give her a name, so to some, even everyday players, come to call her "Tridi." If they find her, who knows what she can do for you. She can either help you, or destroy your game character.

In real life, there is no code, but there is code to everything electronic. She can transport by connecting to code by electronic and bind them to her will. She finds that using the real life's electronic takes a toll on her, so coming out into the real life is very rare for her. Her appearance doesn't even change in the real world as she would easily be noticed. She prefers to keep her presence a secret.

Next design is going to:
VEL

I got into what you were typing jaja and I think she'll suit you more.
Here's her stash:
http://sta.sh/2b95u6dhs3c?edit=1
It include the ref, transparent, and a pixel. Let me know when you saved all the images so I can remove properly.
The design was done by m-meanie @DA but I think they disable. I can link you their picatro account.

Next design is going to:
VEL

I got into what you were typing jaja and I think she'll suit you more.
Here's her stash:
http://sta.sh/2b95u6dhs3c?edit=1
It include the ref, transparent, and a pixel. Let me know when you saved all the images so I can remove properly.
The design was done by m-meanie @DA but I think they disable. I can link you their picatro account.

oh wow thanks man i appreciate it. i saved her pics into my stash, so that's all good. and yeah link me so i can credit properly, thanks!

Back