• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

North America Trading Welcome Amiibo - updated Jan 29

ams

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Matryoshka Doll
Isabelle
August Birthstone (Peridot)
Cherry (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (155) +
I'm looking to trade my extra WA in Canada/US!

I'm trading 1:1 for any of the cards I'm looking for! Please pm me if you're interested :)

*red indicates a pending trade

Cards I'm Trading:

02-Hopkins
17-Ursala
18-Jacob
28-Raddle
35-Weber
37-Leopold
38-Spike

Cards I'm looking for

032-Bluebear
099-Molly
118-Poncho
218-Lily
294-Maple
334-Erik
WA-46-Dobie

Last edited:
Lionel for Erik? I'm in Canada as well.

Last edited:
Dizzy and Melba for Zucker and Rudy? o:

edit: oh, i also have sylvia too! would you trade for bam?

Last edited:
Dizzy and Melba for Zucker and Rudy? o:

edit: oh, i also have sylvia too! would you trade for bam?

Hey, thanks for posting! So I probably wasn't clear enough but I'd prefer to only trade for my prioritized (italicized) villagers before doing the other ones (i.e. Sylvia).

I'd be more than happy to trade Zucker & Rudy for Dizzy & Melba though if you're ok with just doing that!

Hey, thanks for posting! So I probably wasn't clear enough but I'd prefer to only trade for my prioritized (italicized) villagers before doing the other ones (i.e. Sylvia).

I'd be more than happy to trade Zucker & Rudy for Dizzy & Melba though if you're ok with just doing that!

ohh gotcha! i just thought you would prefer them over other trades but still taking those as well c: that's fine too though! i can't mail out until saturday though, is that okay?

ohh gotcha! i just thought you would prefer them over other trades but still taking those as well c: that's fine too though! i can't mail out until saturday though, is that okay?

Yep! Me too actually I have an exam tomorrow :(

And just to double check are you ok with sending to Canada if you're in the US?

Yep! Me too actually I have an exam tomorrow :(

And just to double check are you ok with sending to Canada if you're in the US?

should be fine o: i'll double check with my post office, but i think it's only like $2 or something, so no problem as long as you don't mind shipping to US! :)

should be fine o: i'll double check with my post office, but i think it's only like $2 or something, so no problem as long as you don't mind shipping to US! :)

Yep, I think it's about $2 for me too. I'll pm you!

I have an extra Poncho that I'd trade for Boris?

For sure! Do you still have my info? Also I won't be able to mail until Monday if that's ok.

I deleted all the old PMs to make room for new ones, so if you could send that to me again that'd be great. And Monday is fine!

Last edited:
Hiya I have Merry and Poncho both EU for your Simon and Doc?

Hi there, are you trading from Canada or the US? If so I'd be happy to trade for Merry, but I've already agreed to a different trade for Poncho. If you have a list of other cards available I'll take a look at it to find something else to trade for Doc :)

Back