• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Harvey?

UglyMonsterFace

Arize from Azulon
Apple 🍎
Durian 🌽
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Pearl-Oyster Shell Plush
Pink Moon Jellyfish
Blue Moon Jellyfish
Green Moon Jellyfish
Pearl-Oyster Shell Plush
Dino Plush
Bee Plush
Mom's Plush
Sheep Plush
Celeste Chick Plush
So I just realised.. Harvey won't be getting his own amiibo card. I'm kinda bummed since the amiibo collection won't feel complete. Do you amiibo card collectors wish he had a card? Or am I the only one who is disappointed.

I'm not a card collector but I agree. That's a bummer.
It would be cool if he had an amiibo card that could give access to his cabin to order his furniture.

So I just realised.. Harvey won't be getting his own amiibo card. I'm kinda bummed since the amiibo collection won't feel complete. Do you amiibo card collectors wish he had a card? Or am I the only one who is disappointed.

Maybe in the future? I agree, that makes it feel incomplete, especially with the absence of such a prominent character.

Maybe in the future? I agree, that makes it feel incomplete, especially with the absence of such a prominent character.

Hopefully! Although I doubt they would ever release it on its own.. So it would either come when they release a new wave of amiibo cards (which I don't really see happening), or bundled with another Animal Crossing related game (also doubtful). Oh well, we can dream.

I could see Nintendo releasing more amiibo cards since I assume they are making a lot of money with them. Though I hope not cause my poor wallet! ;_;

I agree. There isn't much interaction with him, even though they went through the effort to create a new character.

I was also disappointed by how little interaction you have with Lottie in the update. Maybe these newer NPCs will get a larger role in the next game.

I'd love have is card.. I always get card packs when I can ^^

It does seem really funny that the Amiibo ambassador himself would not have a card.

I agree. There isn't much interaction with him, even though they went through the effort to create a new character.

I was thinking that too, although to be fair that's how most "shopkeeper" NPCs tend to be in Animal Crossing. Unless they appear in the Cafe (which is still excluding even older characters like Blathers, the Able Sisters, and Harriet) you can't get too much dialogue from them that isn't related to their shop.

I haven't started my collection yet but a Harvey one would definitely be nice. I love his design.

He looks awesome not to have a card. Maybe there'd be another set of WA cards or he'll be on in the next Animal Crossing main game.

He is the Isabelle before the update and Happy Home Designer. Where we couldn't obtained a picture from. (Same for some others)
Maybe Nintendo in the works of making a amiibo figurine of him.

Also I'm wondering if we'll ever use the 'Do you have Wi-Fi' option on him, it's pretty useless to us who are playing non Japanese copies of the game. :(

He is the Isabelle before the update and Happy Home Designer. Where we couldn't obtained a picture from. (Same for some others)
Maybe Nintendo in the works of making a amiibo figurine of him.

Also I'm wondering if we'll ever use the 'Do you have Wi-Fi' option on him, it's pretty useless to us who are playing non Japanese copies of the game. :(

Yeah I wish they would do something with that feature for us. Hopefully in the future! Otherwise it was pretty cruel of them to add the feature, yet make it useless. Lol

I would have liked his card. I mean, there's not really much interaction with Gulliver but he still gets one. Harvey is there all of the time at least. And Lottie is nowhere to be seen which I was also disappointed about...

Last edited:
Agree, and good point. Nintendo swung and missed on this. Or rather, struck out looking. I haven't began my Welcome amiibo card collection yet (when will they be readily available everywhere??), but I would've loved to have had a Harvey card, especially since he's the main character of the update.

Harvey is a interesting character and he somewhat react to emotions but is not really that expressive.
Funny that he says he don't like people in their phones though he admits he have wi-fi but let people use the megaphone.

Anyway I don't believe they'll stop making amiibo cards since Switch would probably make use of it.

I believe that his house would also contain some of the items available for purchase next to were he usually stand.
However he could sell copies of his clothes if we visited his cabin.

Back