• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

The LONG wait is over!!

Flutter

The Fun Has Arrived!
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Leif
Red Lily
White Lily
Yellow Lily
Red Rose
Red Pansy
White Pansy
Yellow Pansy
Since I can remember I have always wanted Apple. I could never quite get her to show up when I tried to cycle. And I never found anyone who wanted to sell her to me for a bell price I could afford. So about two days ago, I started a new town...and today when I loaded the game I got really mad at myself because I forgot to lay out paths in front of my house so no one would move in and wouldn't you know it...there was a plot for someones house. I check whos it was though and it was APPLE!!! I am not going to lie...I squealed a little bit. haha

Anyways, I just got so excited I wanted to share.

Congrats! Apple's a sweetheart. I have her right now too. :)

Last edited:
haha Good story! Damn...2 years, that's quite the wait! Enjoy her!! That's a bigger accomplishment than any of the game's other challenges :p lol

Good for you getting a villager which you wanted.

I spent months trying to get Caroline in my town and my only solution was buying her.

Just be careful to not let Apple go away^^

Congrats! Apple doesn't get enough love, as far as I'm concerned. She's so adorable!

Back