• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Giveaway Admiral's RV in my campground (kitchen items) Come Visit for Free!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kiwikenobi

GONE FROM TBT
Peach 🍑
Lemon 🍋
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Feedback
100% (1794) +
***Please stay with me when you're in my town. If you don't see me, stay where you are, and I'll come to you. ***

I have Admiral's RV in my campground today, which has these items for sale:

http://moridb.com/items/search?category=&q=&obtained=admiral&interior=&fashion=

Would anyone like to visit and buy anything? I don't need any form of payment, just you'll need enough MEOW coupons to buy things from the RV. They cost 5 coupons each.

Please note that the game limits every character to only 3 RV orders total per day, so if you've already ordered 3 items from another RV today, you won't be able to order more unless you TT or use another character that hasn't ordered 3 items yet. Let me know if you'd like to visit multiple times.

I'll open my gate for your second visit in just a few minutes. Have to do something else first.

Hey! Whenever you get back, I would like to visit! Take your time, though. Thanks again! ^_^ You're amazing, as usual!

I'd also love to visit if/when you're back! I've been hoping to snag some ramen :D :D :D Thank you again for doing these for free ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back