• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Current tbt to IGB exchange rate? Plus fair tier tbt/IGB rates?

Classygirl

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Lobo
Mint
November Birthstone (Topaz)
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
August Birthstone (Peridot)
April Birthstone (Diamond)
Spring Shamrock
Kapp'n Christmas Doll
Tasty Cake
January Birthstone (Garnet)
I tried to locate this information elsewhere but couldn't find a thread so figured this would be an appropriate place. I have recently had to sell/auction some villagers and or buy some things and I need to be sure the tbt to IGB rate currently. It either got really high again or people are offering low tbt for t1 villagers. At this time though there is really no template on what the rate is o what tiers may be worth or a new inclusive of amibo card list. Some of us new year restart era or after updates have new IGB poor towns and don't need as much tbt unless are the buyer so am just trying to clarify the tbt to IGB rate and if anyone has information on the other issues about what is fair tier wise send me a message as I may be cycling a little bit doing the 16 until get more cards soon or cycling in general due to the new update and how many cards I have and will have post my bday tomorrow so I would like to know so I can accurately make a fair listing in my new thread. Feel free to pm or fm me I prefer pm if you have answers to these questions aside just the rate, i.e. are a cycler with a set tier rate post update.

Ok that makes 25 tbt 5m then...ok so t1 for 4.5 I am more IGB than tbt so when it skyrockets it confuses me and if trading you can get taken advantage of if you don't know so ty.

Back