• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Trading artwork for bells?

Oh shoot! I never noticed there was an art thread! A-doy. Thank you. I'd still like to hear opinions on how much to sell these though.

Yeah, you should just move this over to the Museum Shop section, you'd get better foot traffic, too.

I would def commission you.

Yeah, you should just move this over to the Museum Shop section, you'd get better foot traffic, too.

I would def commission you.

Same here lol.. hopefully i'll be able afford it xD

Honestly friends, I don't really plan to do a lot, so I don't think I'll make a thread right now. But, if you two want to send me a private message with info on what you're wanting drawn, I'll just take the two of you.

Last edited:
Honestly friends, I don't really plan to do a lot. If you two want to send me a private message with what you want, I'll just take the two of you.

Awesome I'll pay you bit more too :)

aaa!! are you still accepting more of these? or only these two?

Oh my god if you're taking more commissions I'd love a slot.
Do you mean in game bells or tbt? I could offer a generous amount of either!

OML these are amazing!! Are you taking commissions?!

I don't care, I would pay 10 Million bells for that standard!

Last edited:
Honestly friends, I don't really plan to do a lot, so I don't think I'll make a thread right now. But, if you two want to send me a private message with info on what you're wanting drawn, I'll just take the two of you.

Quoting her from the first page.. perhaps instead of keep posting inbox them? I dont think they are taking more commissions and they are new to forums so might not be checking this thread.

Last edited:
Quoting her from the first page.. perhaps instead of keep posting inbox them? I dont think they are taking more commissions and they are new to forums so might not be checking this thread.

Yeah, Pinkbell is right. I wasn't checking this. lol I figured it had died after I said no more commissions. :p I'm very flattered everyone, but unfortunately art is a dayjob for me and I can't take on a big work-load like this when I already have one from folks who have paid real money. Maybe I'll start an auction when I have the time though.

Tbh I would pay like 100 million bells for art like that. Though I only have like 50 million atm, haha. But your style is absolutely gorgeous.

Back