• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

I know alot of people dont like her but...

Pinkbell

Happy New Year ✨
Bells
Switch
5200-3225-7541
I'm pretty excited to get her card in the mail in week or 2 :) I ordered hers ^-^ I was talking and my mother just offered without me asking for a change LOL!

animal-crossing-amiibo-card-saniro-1-rilla.jpg

I seem to like the villagers people dont most time.

She's actually grown on me a fair bit since the cards came out, I just wish her eyes weren't so spoopy.

Rilla visited my town today and I wasn't crazy about her Hello Kitty stuff but after seeing it up close,I like it and will probably buy a bunch of it.As for Rilla herself,I always have room for another big peppy villager.I already have Bubbles,Tutu and Pinky.

I honestly feel bad for Rilla. She's my least fav Sanrio villager, but I still think she and her furniture are cute.

Personally, I'm not a fan but I'm glad to see she does have fans out there that like her;-; All villagers deserved to be liked by somebody.

I'm actually surprised that she isn't more popular than she is. I confess that gorillas aren't my favourite, but I kind of do like Rilla despite that. And I don't even particularly like Hello Kitty (but I like the shrubs!).

I personally don't like her. I thought she'd be a white cat with a red bow in her hair, but then I saw that she was a gorilla. That was pretty disappointing for me

I personally don't like her. I thought she'd be a white cat with a red bow in her hair, but then I saw that she was a gorilla. That was pretty disappointing for me

I think that be too mainstream.. it woulda been cute but way mainstream lol

What are you talking about, she's my favorite of the whole set <3
If I didn't already have Rocket as a gorilla (and had money to spend on cards from japan...) I'd totally have her move in my town.

Well if you think about it, that would've been kind of redundant. Every single villager of the set is a different animal than the character they represent (frog/bunny, dog/bear cub, cat/gorilla, etc)

Last edited:
What are you talking about, she's my favorite of the whole set <3
If I didn't already have Rocket as a gorilla (and had money to spend on cards from japan...) I'd totally have her move in my town.

Well if you think about it, that would've been kind of redundant. Every single villager of the set is a different animal than the character they represent (frog/bunny, dog/bear cub, cat/gorilla, etc)

this is where i got mine(are we allowed post)? Its 8.50 i think and free shipping.. still costly but.. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Animal-Cros...232312?hash=item43fbea1ab8:g:ISMAAOSwux5YXb85

Well now I'm tempted... though I don't think I should spend that much money when I only need like 1 item from her set. But thanks for the info :)

My mom caved and got me it LOL only cause few were left . Np I felt bad for spending so much but I'd pay 10+ for a blind pack and knowing my luck guess which one I wouldnt get LOL

I'm surprised they didn't make her a kitty, considering the items that she has!

But congrats, it's always exciting getting a card that you really want!

YAY i really like Rilla! her eyes are sparkly and cute, and her nostrils are little hearts <3

Back