• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Is it possible to have all villagers with the same personality?

Yes, most likely. I actually don't know, but I don't see any reason why it wouldn't be possible and I've had 3 of one personality as once, more is probably also possible.

Yes it's possible, I had a whole town of smugs before. You can have whatever villagers you want, I just made sure to unlock all PWP's first

I did my all wolf town without them but had two dogs as it was before amibo but most of them are cranky makes and snooty females the dogs were the only different ones and my sheep town is missing jocks and lazys my rabbit/Tiger town has quite a few preppies in it am trying to correct this and shake it up after Bamgle comes back anyway but once I had all the PWPs in these older town it didn't matter so much so yes you can do all lazy if you want all male villagers and lazies I see no reason why not now if you said all the same villager that would be different lol. But all one type definitely you can the normal way too. You may need to adopt some or just be real patient with camp cycling and move in resetting..But yes you can have all one type or 2.

It certainly is possible, but you're gonna have to work against your game to some degree in order to achieve this. The game's programmed to give the player as much variety in personalities as possible, which is why random move-ins are almost always going to be of a personality you're missing.
You're gonna have to obtain all of your villagers "manually", either inviting them yourself from other towns or the campsite or using amiibo cards. Good luck.

It certainly is possible, but you're gonna have to work against your game to some degree in order to achieve this. The game's programmed to give the player as much variety in personalities as possible, which is why random move-ins are almost always going to be of a personality you're missing.
You're gonna have to obtain all of your villagers "manually", either inviting them yourself from other towns or the campsite or using amiibo cards. Good luck.

It's gonna be hard but I think it's worth a try :3

Wouldn't it be kinda boring? There'd be no variety in the dialogue. But if you like the villagers then I guess it's worth it.

Just a thought. What if you had all uchi villagers? No one would wake up until 11:00 am. It would be kind of strange playing in the morning without a single villager walking around.

Well, I hope you don't mind not having certain PWPs if you have all of just one type of personality.

It is possible, but starting out not possible. You rarely have 2 of the same type I believe when first starting up your town.

It's possible, it would just be kind of boring to get the same conversations all the time... unless you really, really love that personality.

Back