• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Villagers who wear clothes which are the same color as their fur or skin?

Buster Bunny

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Pekoe started to wear a plain white top which I've left at the Able Sisters since I don't wanted my villagers to wear the Anytown designs and it's the result:
nlCjuIE.jpg

It give the impression that she is not wearing any shirt at all.
I don't think it's really a problem since it's a animal character after all, but it's still funny that villagers are not programed to understand if a certain clothing or design will clash with their fur or skin color.

In my other town, Chocolat.

Filbert is currently wearing this light blue dress that has a white apron on it. He looks like he's naked and wearing just an apron lol

Last edited:
One of my villagers, can't remember who, asked me to deliver a package to Chief for them. Inside was an orange tie dye top which he put on immediately. He looked naked in a natural way, and it was nice how the top really matched. Ended up giving him away like that. xD

In Ruby, Bam's been wearing a deep blue tank (I think that's the name), and it really looks like he's wearing nothing. lol

HNI_0013.JPG
Mayor Anthony: Umm, yeah. Why do you have a shirt on that makes you look like you're naked and your neck is bleeding?

Pekoe: What are you talking about? Its a sno-cone tee.

Mayor Anthony: Well, its just wrong on you.

Lol, true. I don't use custom clothing, so what I did to prevent them from wearing those default patterns at the Able Sisters was change those clothes on display there into umbrellas and they won't touch those.

But on this topic, on the opposite side of things Rocket is one villager whose whole design depends on her wearing her default shirt (which is the same color as the rest of her body/suit) for it to work. She's one of my favorite Uchis but since they change clothes often I decided to let her go.

Last edited:
LkciFv3 - Imgur.jpg
Is Tangy wearing an orange tie-dye shirt or a pair of men's tighty whities?Maybe both.

this thread is lewd and immoral and should be banned lmao

I try to choose my abel sisters patterns with this in mind

this thread is lewd and immoral and should be banned lmao

I try to choose my abel sisters patterns with this in mind

Only for people who take fiction seriously of course.

Only a fool would sue a bear for not wearing a bottom or shirt, heh, heh!

Pompom have a weird line around her body:
s26ygpK.jpg

Strangelly is not visible from her back.

Only for people who take fiction seriously of course.

Only a fool would sue a bear for not wearing a bottom or shirt, heh, heh!

Pompom have a weird line around her body:

Strangelly is not visible from her back.

always the ducks smh. I have the same problem with donald duck
fiction is srs business!

Back