• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling Dream Town visits for tbt

Status
Not open for further replies.
I loved your house by the way, it wasn't super cluttered. I loved the coat hanger and the wall shelves in the front room, felt like home.

Your town is really cool. The water patterns nearly tricked me as I was running by, they looked like actual moving water! Some of the tiles down by the southern cliff look like they are overhanging a bit but it isn't very noticeable. You house is very nice as well. You should put your tv in the main room on a stand or something, or possibly find someone with the Resetti amiibo, as his RV has a wall mounted tv for purchase. You can also get a half eaten pizza from him, which would fit the sloppy theme of your upstairs. I really liked the wooden theme of your main floor left side room, very warm feeling. Sorry, I know you asked for town reviews but I like to look at people's houses as well! Feel free to visit my dream!

Your town is really cool. The water patterns nearly tricked me as I was running by, they looked like actual moving water! Some of the tiles down by the southern cliff look like they are overhanging a bit but it isn't very noticeable. You house is very nice as well. You should put your tv in the main room on a stand or something, or possibly find someone with the Resetti amiibo, as his RV has a wall mounted tv for purchase. You can also get a half eaten pizza from him, which would fit the sloppy theme of your upstairs. I really liked the wooden theme of your main floor left side room, very warm feeling. Sorry, I know you asked for town reviews but I like to look at people's houses as well! Feel free to visit my dream!

thanks for the review...

Man, when I first woke up in the Dream I was like "Damn, this is gonna be a good town!". I love the paths. They're simple but effective. They're also really easy to follow, and I'm a sucker for water paths. I love the paths you used around the lighthouse, it's very fitting. In fact the whole layout of your town is so perfect! The villagers are nicely placed, your own characters are placed nicely as well. The campsite has been positioned in a nice place - not too far away from everything. Same with the cafe. I like that you only have 2 bridges, it suits 2 as I think 3 would overcrowd it (I have the same thing in my town). I like the placement of street lamp's near the right hand side of your town, it looks so cool like an actual footpath. the arrangement of tree's/shrub's is very nice, I like the parts where the're in the middle of the path. It kinda makes the town look more developed and well thought out. Your houses are all have nice layouts as well.

I personally wouldn't have put the bamboo in the water paths, that's pretty much my only criticism. But I kinda see what you're going for putting them in the water...I guess it's just personal taste.

Overall, it's a very pretty town! You must have put a lot of work into it, and it shows with all the nice comments you're getting from others :)

Man, when I first woke up in the Dream I was like "Damn, this is gonna be a good town!". I love the paths. They're simple but effective. They're also really easy to follow, and I'm a sucker for water paths. I love the paths you used around the lighthouse, it's very fitting. In fact the whole layout of your town is so perfect! The villagers are nicely placed, your own characters are placed nicely as well. The campsite has been positioned in a nice place - not too far away from everything. Same with the cafe. I like that you only have 2 bridges, it suits 2 as I think 3 would overcrowd it (I have the same thing in my town). I like the placement of street lamp's near the right hand side of your town, it looks so cool like an actual footpath. the arrangement of tree's/shrub's is very nice, I like the parts where the're in the middle of the path. It kinda makes the town look more developed and well thought out. Your houses are all have nice layouts as well.

I personally wouldn't have put the bamboo in the water paths, that's pretty much my only criticism. But I kinda see what you're going for putting them in the water...I guess it's just personal taste.

Overall, it's a very pretty town! You must have put a lot of work into it, and it shows with all the nice comments you're getting from others :)

thank you for the review...i sent your tbt

- - - Post Merge - - -

closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back