• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Need new Fraaands

Ash219

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Feedback
0% (0) +
Hi there! I'm new to this forum, but I've been playing Animal Crossing for years. Looking for new friends to add because all my other grown up friends don't play anymore! Feel free to add me! :)

You guys can add me too! I'm 27, usually play later in the night and love having friends where we can help each other out with things we need!

I've added you guys, I'm new to the forum and new to New Leaf so my town's not very developed yet but it'd be nice to have some friends on the game

Adding! Ive been playing acnl since launch but have recently redone my town, so im not very developed. Either way Im sure the game is somore enjoyable with friends so Id love to be able to chat and help eachother out!:3

Hi there, I'd like to play with your guys too!
Although it doesn't let me join most
People, hopefully it lets me join y'all's!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi there, I'd like to play with you guys too!
Although it doesn't let me join most
People, hopefully it lets me join y'all's!

I've added everyone on this thread that I hadn't added before, if you haven't added me back feel free too

Thanks everyone! I usually play in the evening after work, and different times through the day on my days off. My current ACNL I've only had a few months. I've lost 2 copies in the last 3 years, but this last loss was my son's fault! Meh!

Back