Buying Cosmo collectibles! (Updated again!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

N a t

In the name of the Moon, Indeedaroo!
Bells
Sheep Plush
Blue Star Fragment
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
Yellow Star Fragment
Sheep Plush
Pink Hybrid Rose
Blue Hybrid Rose
Red Rose
Yellow Rose
White Rose
Feedback
99.6% (251) +
Looking for a White Cosmos dated before 6/25/16, and a Yellow Cosmos dated before whatever the White Cosmos I am buying will be dated. :)

Not looking to spend more than original shop price though. Cosmos aren't rare, so lower than shop price is preferable. But no necessary. Thank you! :)

Last edited:
Bump, really want that candy for my current line up in progress, plz halp>>

I was so excited bc I thought I had what you needed bc I have two candies from Oct. 2014 but they were both received the 19th, so I guess that wouldn't work?

I really hope you find what you're looking for!!! :)

I was so excited bc I thought I had what you needed bc I have two candies from Oct. 2014 but they were both received the 19th, so I guess that wouldn't work?

I really hope you find what you're looking for!!! :)

Hmmm, if your candies happen to be red, then one of them may still work depending on the time of day they were purchased! If they were purchased between Midnight and 3:25 AM that day, they would work! Of course, those are some slim chances...

Guys, plz. Nobody ever has any of the stuff I need :T

the yellow cosmo in my profile is dated 5-26 and all the other ones are before it.... so I think I got you covered

MA BOI, TOADSWORTHY. ILYSM RN. How much you want? :D

whatever honestly, I'm not worried about price and I have a bunch of these... lemme just make sure I give you the right stuff for your lineup

- - - Post Merge - - -

that line-up looking FIRE ^^^ sent!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back