• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Do you run in your town?

I try to walk most of the time, but if I'm feeling impatient or there's something I want to do immediately then I run, but only on my paths. I'm actually going to stop running entirely, I had a lot of grass deterioration when the snow started and it was really ugly because it stood out against the white snow... It's mostly healed up now so I don't want it to ever get that badly worn again.

Nope, although I can't say I never have. Once upon a time I read off a random acnl tumblr that running over patterns won't damage the grass underneath, and when I decided to take out the paths I had (after I ran over them a ton), I was delighted to find a dirt-version of the path I had in my town.

I take the time now so I don't smash plants or the already abused grass.

I mainly walk and if I do run it'll only be on my paths since I have so many flowers, the only time I'll run is when a shop is closing and I forgot to buy something or pick up a refurbished item in Retail. ^.^

I didn't know that grass deterioration was effected by running so I always have and now it's just a habit, but I don't really have a problem because my town is ugly as dirt ;)

Back