• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Do you run in your town?

I don't run in my main town, only on main street, if I remember it. Well, I used to before when I just started but once I knew about that it harms the grass and that it's disrespectful to run when you visit other towns, I kinda made it a habit not to :)

Only on my wide paths. If I'm on a narrow path, or not on any path, then I'll just walk. I like my flowers too much to run off the paths.

I never run unless I'm on Main Street, on my town's beach, or if I'm doing an island tour where you have to complete tasks quickly. I've experienced grass deterioration in the past and it really makes your town look awful, plus I have hybrid flowers I don't want to trample, so I do my best to avoid it when in my town itself. I might start running around town if I eventually lay patterns down to make paths, but so far I haven't dedicated much time to finding any that I think would look good.

I never run in my first town. But I'm making dirt paths in my second, so I run all the time there! It is admittedly much faster and more satisfying.

I only run on the beach, mainstreet, and over bridges. I hate grass deterioration, so I control my urge to speed around everywhere.

I run all the time unless I'm just chilling and taking in the scenery. Would never run in another players town though!

I run on my paths or sometimes areas I don't have anything in, especially in winter. Usually only once over each area, it'll grow back anyway.

I run on my paths! I'm too impatient to get to one side of my town to another by walking. Especially when it comes to Beetle Farming! My Re-tail is right by the main street entrance, and my dock is, vertically, on the other side. It'd take forever to do 4 trips to just sell beetles if I walked all the time!

i do run but never on my hybrids. had a few accidents before though but it wasn't a big deal

I used to run everywhere when I removed by paths since I don't have the time to walk. Now that I have paths again, I only run on my paths.

I run in little spurts in my three new towns, but Bunifrey is completely covered in rows upon rows of roses, so I have to walk everywhere there, lol.

I run and I don't mind my friends running either. I've got 2x2 paths around for that reason. :>

No, but I don't have paths laid down yet.

I never run in others' towns. That's just rude, unless they say specifically that it's OK.

Yeah and I walk too.. I really dont use paths and such... makes me stress to much. And animal crossing is a game so no need to stress. But I prefer visitors not to run.

Back