Do you run in your town?

I try to walk most of the time, but if I'm feeling impatient or there's something I want to do immediately then I run, but only on my paths. I'm actually going to stop running entirely, I had a lot of grass deterioration when the snow started and it was really ugly because it stood out against the white snow... It's mostly healed up now so I don't want it to ever get that badly worn again.

Nope, although I can't say I never have. Once upon a time I read off a random acnl tumblr that running over patterns won't damage the grass underneath, and when I decided to take out the paths I had (after I ran over them a ton), I was delighted to find a dirt-version of the path I had in my town.

I take the time now so I don't smash plants or the already abused grass.

I mainly walk and if I do run it'll only be on my paths since I have so many flowers, the only time I'll run is when a shop is closing and I forgot to buy something or pick up a refurbished item in Retail. ^.^

I didn't know that grass deterioration was effected by running so I always have and now it's just a habit, but I don't really have a problem because my town is ugly as dirt ;)

Back