Doodle Reqs and Dump [Critiques of art appreciated.]ミ☆

Bump.

Reviving this, y'all! Really want Mocchin babes
to get some more lovin' now that I'm back and able
to dedicate more time to them and worldbuilding for them.

I drew Kotka for you, it's like paying you back for that mayor freeb ig lmao
Dt4J9lh.jpg

okay so idk if some of y'all are familiar with harvest moon/story of seasons
well, i'm really into the new trio of towns game and i just married my hubs
and i was thinking that I really wanna make character sprites for my farmer
like the emotion sprites each character has (specifically the range the candidates have)

and this is a wip of the first one I'm doing, i think it'll be the blushing one
daria_wip__by_stepheroo-dbulilo.png

ALSO, can i just say i feel way more confident drawing when i don't try so hard to make it cutes-y??
i've always wanted to be able to have that chibi style and that's kind of all I ever tried to do, but i think i'm just a little more suited to a diff kind although it breaks my heart a bit lmao. ;;

another WIP update. ;v; this is def her blushing face.
daria_wip_pt2_by_stepheroo-dbulshj.png

i am actually pretty cool with how this is turning out for once?? that's wild

[sub]p.s. this doesn't count as spamming or anything right?? i can't even remember pls lmk

p.s., pt 2 -- gwen stefani in the thanksgiving parade was lip syncing really badly imo, no effort put into the mouth moving from what i saw lmao. and hearing anastasia music again, i almost cried that show was so good if you're in nyc you should def see it, i cried like 12 times in the show due to the costumes/set/music. also the two comedic-based characters have some of the best comedic timing i've ever seen[/sub]

i'm done with her for now i thinkkkkk <3 critiques and stuff are much appreciated
will def need to tweak and stuff later and also do the other expressions but yeah
daria_finished__for_now__by_stepheroo-dbum0g4.png

another p.s. happy thanksgiving y'all. should've said that before

Last edited:
STEPH! Oh my god! I haven't been stalking your art enough because holy cow! The progress! These are really amazing!

aww girl that looks so good!!! TTwTT
i love the shading you did on the hat especially

&& happy thanksgiving :')

tysm i'm pretty happy with how she turned out. ;v; cowboy hats are like rly hard though??? it took awhile to get the shape into some semblance of one

I wanna make the others soon to finish her set
but i am prioritizing the cute reqs i got and the art olympics atm
310_2559_2a48c1cd.gif

STEPH! Oh my god! I haven't been stalking your art enough because holy cow! The progress! These are really amazing!

giphy.gif
tysm you've always been super nice a supportive of my art

i really appreciate it ;; <3

Last edited:
Your art is cute!
My only critique is try shading with contrasting colors to make things look less 2 denominational :)

Your art is cute!
My only critique is try shading with contrasting colors to make things look less 2 denominational :)

Tysm!! I’ve started doing that a bit but I think I’m way too subtle with it to the point that it’s not making much of a difference. I should take more of a risk with it.

I appreciate the critique!!! <33

I got a TV head character in a trade. I had been wanting one for awhile but I was too scared to design one since I was afraid that it would look similar to someone else's somewhere. But I managed to get this cutie and I named them Jiri. :)

Here is my first doodle of them. It's my first crack at pixel art and I purposely made it look a bit sloppy (but it turned out sloppier than I intended I think lmaooo).

pixel_bab_by_stepheroo-dbvdwez.png

omg i love ur most recent drawing!! Its so cute <33333

- - - Post Merge - - -

oki i just saw ur lil pixel doodle and omg :’)) so pastel
so adorable
my heart

another really quick & sloppy doodle i did of a random character. doesn't belong to anybody, but I might do something with her. i'm unsure. ;;

ice_elf_by_stepheroo-dbveer3.png

omg i love ur most recent drawing!! Its so cute <33333

- - - Post Merge - - -

oki i just saw ur lil pixel doodle and omg :?)) so pastel
so adorable
my heart

omg tysm ;v; it was something i just out of pure excitement for getting this character lmao

Last edited:
okay so i turned that head into a little gif and I think I'm going to make her into a clumsy ice mage character
i changed her eye color because i just picked the pink on a whim bc it was in my recents last time. i like this one better
also ignore that I can't do braids please because I'll fix that later when I don't suck so bad

ice_elf_animation_by_stepheroo-dbvep9l.gif

Back