• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Doodle Reqs and Dump [Critiques of art appreciated.]ミ☆

Omg, it's really whatever you wanna do! And I've seen your art, it's super cute!

I have been to your PWYW thread and like to pop in and see your art. :) I like the ACNL style you do, so you could do my mayor if you'd like?

You don't have to do anything though if you don't want! Thanks so much for complimenting my bbies btw!!!

Do you by chance have a picture of your mayor herself? it's easier to draw from the actual acnl picture so I can tell her features and stuff. =]

Do you by chance have a picture of your mayor herself? it's easier to draw from the actual acnl picture so I can tell her features and stuff. =]

I'll have to take a new pic bc I wiped out my DS of screenshots and I have none on my new gaming computer which is what I've been using lately. I can do it tomorrow, is that okay? :) I could VM or PM you with it.

I really appreciate you wanting to draw any of my stuff!

I'll have to take a new pic bc I wiped out my DS of screenshots and I have none on my new gaming computer which is what I've been using lately. I can do it tomorrow, is that okay? :) I could VM or PM you with it.

I really appreciate you wanting to draw any of my stuff!

That'd be awesome! And no problem, I really enjoy doodling at work and since I'm done with all my current req's I wanted to do something else. =]

omfg THAT IS SO PRETTY!!! WHAT DID YOU USE TO DRAW THAT? IS THAT MARKERS? I AM SO AMAZED???

THAT IS SO PRETTY!!! I appreciate that so much, is there anything you want for it??
GOD HER HAIR IS PERFECT! LIKE HOW?
Ahhh , thank you thank you : D

yess, I used markers ! and no, it's freeeee~ <3

Ahhh , thank you thank you : D

yess, I used markers ! and no, it's freeeee~ <3

You're the sweetest, thank you so much! Only thing I can do with markers is attempt to stay within the lines in adult coloring books, you master of the arts!

You're the sweetest, thank you so much! Only thing I can do with markers is attempt to stay within the lines in adult coloring books, you master of the arts!

aww, thanks, really! : ) the marker did bleed a bit though lol : p

Bump.

Toyhou.se has been added to front page
and entire page has been redone to be more simple
until I make a new layout.

Last edited:
Back