• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Doodle Reqs and Dump [Critiques of art appreciated.]ミ☆

Bump.

Reviving this, y'all! Really want Mocchin babes
to get some more lovin' now that I'm back and able
to dedicate more time to them and worldbuilding for them.

I drew Kotka for you, it's like paying you back for that mayor freeb ig lmao
Dt4J9lh.jpg

okay so idk if some of y'all are familiar with harvest moon/story of seasons
well, i'm really into the new trio of towns game and i just married my hubs
and i was thinking that I really wanna make character sprites for my farmer
like the emotion sprites each character has (specifically the range the candidates have)

and this is a wip of the first one I'm doing, i think it'll be the blushing one
daria_wip__by_stepheroo-dbulilo.png

ALSO, can i just say i feel way more confident drawing when i don't try so hard to make it cutes-y??
i've always wanted to be able to have that chibi style and that's kind of all I ever tried to do, but i think i'm just a little more suited to a diff kind although it breaks my heart a bit lmao. ;;

another WIP update. ;v; this is def her blushing face.
daria_wip_pt2_by_stepheroo-dbulshj.png

i am actually pretty cool with how this is turning out for once?? that's wild

[sub]p.s. this doesn't count as spamming or anything right?? i can't even remember pls lmk

p.s., pt 2 -- gwen stefani in the thanksgiving parade was lip syncing really badly imo, no effort put into the mouth moving from what i saw lmao. and hearing anastasia music again, i almost cried that show was so good if you're in nyc you should def see it, i cried like 12 times in the show due to the costumes/set/music. also the two comedic-based characters have some of the best comedic timing i've ever seen[/sub]

i'm done with her for now i thinkkkkk <3 critiques and stuff are much appreciated
will def need to tweak and stuff later and also do the other expressions but yeah
daria_finished__for_now__by_stepheroo-dbum0g4.png

another p.s. happy thanksgiving y'all. should've said that before

Last edited:
STEPH! Oh my god! I haven't been stalking your art enough because holy cow! The progress! These are really amazing!

aww girl that looks so good!!! TTwTT
i love the shading you did on the hat especially

&& happy thanksgiving :')

tysm i'm pretty happy with how she turned out. ;v; cowboy hats are like rly hard though??? it took awhile to get the shape into some semblance of one

I wanna make the others soon to finish her set
but i am prioritizing the cute reqs i got and the art olympics atm
310_2559_2a48c1cd.gif

STEPH! Oh my god! I haven't been stalking your art enough because holy cow! The progress! These are really amazing!

giphy.gif
tysm you've always been super nice a supportive of my art

i really appreciate it ;; <3

Last edited:
Your art is cute!
My only critique is try shading with contrasting colors to make things look less 2 denominational :)

Your art is cute!
My only critique is try shading with contrasting colors to make things look less 2 denominational :)

Tysm!! I’ve started doing that a bit but I think I’m way too subtle with it to the point that it’s not making much of a difference. I should take more of a risk with it.

I appreciate the critique!!! <33

I got a TV head character in a trade. I had been wanting one for awhile but I was too scared to design one since I was afraid that it would look similar to someone else's somewhere. But I managed to get this cutie and I named them Jiri. :)

Here is my first doodle of them. It's my first crack at pixel art and I purposely made it look a bit sloppy (but it turned out sloppier than I intended I think lmaooo).

pixel_bab_by_stepheroo-dbvdwez.png

omg i love ur most recent drawing!! Its so cute <33333

- - - Post Merge - - -

oki i just saw ur lil pixel doodle and omg :’)) so pastel
so adorable
my heart

another really quick & sloppy doodle i did of a random character. doesn't belong to anybody, but I might do something with her. i'm unsure. ;;

ice_elf_by_stepheroo-dbveer3.png

omg i love ur most recent drawing!! Its so cute <33333

- - - Post Merge - - -

oki i just saw ur lil pixel doodle and omg :?)) so pastel
so adorable
my heart

omg tysm ;v; it was something i just out of pure excitement for getting this character lmao

Last edited:
okay so i turned that head into a little gif and I think I'm going to make her into a clumsy ice mage character
i changed her eye color because i just picked the pink on a whim bc it was in my recents last time. i like this one better
also ignore that I can't do braids please because I'll fix that later when I don't suck so bad

ice_elf_animation_by_stepheroo-dbvep9l.gif

Back