• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Doodle Reqs and Dump [Critiques of art appreciated.]ミ☆

Hello, would you mind drawing my OC Cookie Dough?

Cookie Dough has pale, yet bright skin, spiky brown hair, dark orange eyes, an empty space where his nose used to be (Frostbite), and scars near his forehead.

Last edited:
Hello, would you mind drawing my OC Cookie Dough?

Cookie Dough has pale, yet bright skin, spiky brown hair, dark orange eyes, an empty space where his nose used to be (Frostbite), and scars near his forehead.

I can't do anything without a reference picture. ;n; I've also seen you around asking for semi-realistic, and that's most definitely not in my wheelhouse.

I submitted my approved MYO Floralling (species by Prismativity on dA) and here she is! Her name is Sumu and, as a quote from dA, "she's a bit of a crybaby, but likes to hold hands, climb trees and give butterfly kisses. Chronic Giggler™ when happy." ;v; She's digging her feet into the soil to rejuvenate herself since Florallings are plant-based. She was inspired by the rhododendron flower and her little puffball hairstyle is made of them.

floralling_by_stepheroo-dbvrwc4.png

I submitted my approved MYO Floralling (species by Prismativity on dA) and here she is! Her name is Sumu and, as a quote from dA, "she's a bit of a crybaby, but likes to hold hands, climb trees and give butterfly kisses. Chronic Giggler™ when happy." ;v; She's digging her feet into the soil to rejuvenate herself since Florallings are plant-based. She was inspired by the rhododendron flower and her little puffball hairstyle is made of them.

floralling_by_stepheroo-dbvrwc4.png

This looks so cute! I love the pose and how you drew her hair. c:

This looks so cute! I love the pose and how you drew her hair. c:

Thanks so much! Her hair ended up being a chunk that I just kept copying and transforming to make up her hair LOL. Lot's of erasing the overlap after that. Drawing each individual flower/petal would've killed me. She was fun to draw though.

Barbae's (or boujee on here) Spewli species is great and this was my MYO for it.

rafferty_by_stepheroo-dbw1wx1.png

ooooh both of these look really nice!! I love your art - it's cute and expressive and just... satisfying to look at?? lmao i don't really know how to explain it but the cartoony stylized look you got going on is just really really appealing ahhhhh

Here is my Frankenspirit! Her name is Valda, but goes by Val. She's a demon ghost who has a passion for humans consider to be vices - drinking, smoking, gambling and her more carnal desires. She loves girls. Like, loves loves loves girls. She died of suffocation between a beautiful woman's bosom while drunk, so that says a lot about her character. I'm still designing my outfits for her, but I really like her a lot. Frankenspirits are a closed species by PK-Adopts.

frankenspirit_by_stepheroo-dbwazo8.png

ooooh both of these look really nice!! I love your art - it's cute and expressive and just... satisfying to look at?? lmao i don't really know how to explain it but the cartoony stylized look you got going on is just really really appealing ahhhhh

omg, thank you so much?? that's so super sweet of you. it's just a lot of practicing for me right now so different styles are popping out right now, but I definitely love the stylized cartoon styles that I see on dA and aspire for that so your comment made me really happy wow

Last edited:
Here is my Frankenspirit! Her name is Valda, but goes by Val. She's a demon ghost who has a passion for humans consider to be vices - drinking, smoking, gambling and her more carnal desires. She loves girls. Like, loves loves loves girls. She died of suffocation between a beautiful woman's bosom while drunk, so that says a lot about her character. I'm still designing my outfits for her, but I really like her a lot. Frankenspirits are a closed species by PK-Adopts.

frankenspirit_by_stepheroo-dbw5uuh.png

omg, thank you so much?? that's so super sweet of you. it's just a lot of practicing for me right now so different styles are popping out right now, but I definitely love the stylized cartoon styles that I see on dA and aspire for that so your comment made me really happy wow

I saw your Frankenspirit on DA yesterday and I meant to leave a comment, but I guess I'll just comment here instead now. I really love her piercings and the way you drew the swirls in her tail. Also, her red skin looks great with her hair colour. Cool design, and I'm really looking forward to seeing the outfits you come up with for her. c: I'm finished drawing mine. I've just gotta colour her and then I'll be ready to post her. c: Thanks for tagging me for the MYO event!

I saw your Frankenspirit on DA yesterday and I meant to leave a comment, but I guess I'll just comment here instead now. I really love her piercings and the way you drew the swirls in her tail. Also, her red skin looks great with her hair colour. Cool design, and I'm really looking forward to seeing the outfits you come up with for her. c: I'm finished drawing mine. I've just gotta colour her and then I'll be ready to post her. c: Thanks for tagging me for the MYO event!
Thank you! I gave her the smoky tail trait which is fun. I really appreciate your comments :) Tysm

I'm super excited to see yours!! I just think the little ghosties are so cute. And I had actually been sketching little ghosts bc I wanted a dead OC for my world and then I came across the MYO so it was like fate lmao. I think I tagged you, but there's another MYO thing going on too.

Thank you! I gave her the smoky tail trait which is fun. I really appreciate your comments :) Tysm

I'm super excited to see yours!! I just think the little ghosties are so cute. And I had actually been sketching little ghosts bc I wanted a dead OC for my world and then I came across the MYO so it was like fate lmao. I think I tagged you, but there's another MYO thing going on too.

Aw, it's so great that this dead OC will work out for your world! And yes, I saw the other MYO event! c: I'll try to do that one too if I can think of a design, lol. Feel free to tag me for any other MYO events you come across. c; I like participating in those if I have the time and I like the species enough.

Aw, it's so great that this dead OC will work out for your world! And yes, I saw the other MYO event! c: I'll try to do that one too if I can think of a design, lol. Feel free to tag me for any other MYO events you come across. c; I like participating in those if I have the time and I like the species enough.

Okay, will do! :) Yeah, I will probably design mine for that event later today or tomorrow. I'm doing requests and watching movies right now lol.

my nazarethian girlfriends (gotta fix the angel, she seems extra sloppy imo loool)
nazarethians belong to yamiepuff @dA, do not make w/o permission!

i still have to give them fitting names

naza_lesbeans_by_stepheroo-dbwaa3v.png

Back