• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Giveaway Unoriginal Mira in Boxes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Classygirl

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Lobo
Mint
November Birthstone (Topaz)
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
August Birthstone (Peridot)
April Birthstone (Diamond)
Spring Shamrock
Kapp'n Christmas Doll
Tasty Cake
January Birthstone (Garnet)
Feedback
100% (101) +
Am moving some villagers out of town to make room. I haven't interacted with her much but know she is not original is wearing a flame shirt and acquired some items over Xmas and possibly from other villagers. She is great though if you would like her let me know as I must keep moving on today.

Ok I am leaving this open for another 15 minutes then she will be sadly void. I am selling original Marina on a seperate thread so don't want to many open but as there may be more leavers if Amira goes void I may change the title of this and reuse it for another non original leavers or lower level ones but to me they are all t1s to someone :).

Ok there is some stuff in front of the station just follow me past it I am transferring it. Opening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back