• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Tips on the 16 cycle now that the new cards are in play

Classygirl

Bells
Lobo
Mint
November Birthstone (Topaz)
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
August Birthstone (Peridot)
April Birthstone (Diamond)
Spring Shamrock
Kapp'n Christmas Doll
Tasty Cake
January Birthstone (Garnet)
What has your experience with this been. I know cycling in and out if you have a villagers card you want to keep can help, I know helping others get someone by putting them in can help, I am not a huge fan of toting for pings and I notice their move time is a lot longer now 10 days versus what used to be 6. I am also needing to do this in a way where the one villager spot I need once the spot is free for who I am seeking will ping with a 9/10 chance sigh..does anyone have any tips or thoughts on the 16 cycle and the update. I thought I saw a thread like this before but it ,use of died off long ago.
Any tips, are great I do t know how long after someone comes out of boxes a mainstreeter gets replaced by a newer one but I have moved a few villagers over weekend out so am not sure how fast they change on who is up there and who is not. I always only see 8 on my st including inside at a given time should I assume those are the most recent 8 there?

Back