Giveaway Marty's RV in my campground (Pompompurin Sanrio items) Come Visit for Free!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Certainly, I'll add you and open my gate for you after the current session. Should only be a few minutes.

Yeah, NewLeaf, the library job is kind of neat, but I love reading, and I'm not allowed to read on the clock. It's like being a waitress and giving other people food while you're really hungry. ^o^;>

Last edited:
Certainly, I'll add you and open my gate for you after the current session. Should only be a few minutes.

Yeah, NewLeaf, the library job is kind of neat, but I love reading, and I'm not allowed to read on the clock. It's like being a waitress and giving other people food while you're really hungry. ^o^;>

OH NO that's awful!! D:

It's not that bad, and I do get paid, which is the whole point of the job, so it's all right in the end.

Gate's open, maple.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Got disconnected. I'll open my gate again.

Yay! ❤
Thanks a million... as always ... Marty is way too cute!!

Last edited:
Adding you now and opening my gate right away. And no need to give me anything, everyone can visit for free. :)

You're welcome! Feel free to visit my dream town if you want to get a better look at it. Address in my sig. :)

Would anyone else like to visit Marty's RV?

That's it for Marty. Tomorrow it will be Admiral, as decided by the poll I held a few days ago. And then I'm not sure who will be next. See you tomorrow, everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back