• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Greetings from a board noob :)

momokoangel

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Hello! I'm Momoko. I've been playing AC since Wild World, and am a long-time lurker of the online AC community, but just got around to making a TBT account. I use the reddit AdoptMyVillager sub a lot and am pretty active there, but I'm new to this side of the community and wanted to make an introduction. I play AC for stress relief as well as fun, I have some anxiety issues and have always relied on calming games like these to ease my nerves. So now that you know a bit about me, I'll leave this here and hope that I get to make a few friends!

oh hi! I'm Rey! Welcome to the forums! I hope you have a great time!

I'll send you a friend request~

Last edited:
Welcome to the forums! :) I have anxiety issues too, and New Leaf has been invaluable in getting me through rough spots -- especially in the mornings, before my medications kick in.

I have anxiety too! New leaf is so amazing to relief so much stresses for myself and lots of others .

welcome to the forums! i'm ash, acnl is one of my favorite games on the 3ds, and definitely helps with my nerves too.

Hey! My name's Eli! Nice to meet you Momoko!, I've been playing AC Since City Folk :)

Back