• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

North America All done - thanks everyone!

Bought a series 4 pack the other day, so I have a few new cards available to trade.

Lucky is now available to trade. Also added a few more to my wanted list.

I'll trade Gala for Fauna xD Sorry, that's about the best offer I can make haha. I don't really want the other cards. Good luck though!

I'll trade Gala for Fauna xD Sorry, that's about the best offer I can make haha. I don't really want the other cards. Good luck though!

Hi! I'm actually just in the midst of making arrangements to trade for Gala. If you happen to have any of the others I'm looking for though, I'd be happy to trade Fauna 1:1 for any of them. Thanks!

If all of my pending trades come through okay, I only need two more cards to be finished. Hopefully someone can help me out! :)

Secured a trade for my last must-have card, now just looking to swap out my final spare for a couple of fun villagers. :)

Back