What are you wearing right now?

pajamas... dont really think i should go into detail on that LOL but i am wearing... some... clothes.

This t-shirt from Uniqlo and shorts! I tucked in the shirt into my shorts, and I rolled up the t-shirt sleeves twice, so I think I look pretty cool hehe :blush:

A shirt I bought from Harajuku which has little doodles of various items and a long black pleated skirt from uniqlo. It's one of my favourite things to wear.

An ACNL Redd "Seems Legit" shirt and grey shorts, I bought the shirt off of Ebay and it came in the mail a few days ago.

some mickey mouse crop top with the decal kinda melted off that i now use as pjs, and some marvel pj shorts

One of my Noire (hyperdimension neptunia) shirts and flare jeans and socks bc my feet freeze too easily

uhhhhhh... khakis
uhh_khakis.jpg

Grey sweatpants I got from my supermarket and a very old tshirt with a cat on it. ^^'
In all fairness I am sick, so I'm allowed to dress for comfort at the moment ahaha

A pastel tie dye t-shirt w/ blue briefs on.

I'm wearing a striped dark blue and white dress! I used to wear it out but the more I looked at it, the more I realized it looked more like pajamas than actual.. going out clothes. So now i'm wearing it to sleep! :p

A light green Yoshi shirt and lavender pajamas. :)

I'm wearing a Pok?mon muscle tee and average jogging shorts. It's hot right now, I'm going to die of heatstroke if I put on a long-sleeve.

Back