• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What are you wearing right now?

black skiny jeans, blue sweater with some peint on it, black socks and boots. also my hair is part of this Outfit it is a gross mess that makes me look even uglier lol

Red flannel shirt, grey t-shirt, black skinny jeans, some pink fuzzy ankle socks, and a rose quartz necklace. :')
(Also @ people including shoes in their descriptions, how can you wear shoes indoors </3)

Today is a gray turtleneck, dark blue skinny jeans, and this really comfy jacket I got from my choir trip last year.

My super soft and cozy Olaf pajamas, I got at Wal-Mart on clearance for $4 bucks. I'm also wearing some really soft, cozy slippers.

Purple tee, with a small pocket on the left. Jeggings, socks that look like shoes, and a warm, fuzzy robe.

Now I'm wearing my PJ's. Yellow tank top with a green fish on it, and fluffy shorts with white hearts.

All the clothes that I own are black or grey, I keep it very simple and most of the time I wear a long sleeved shirt and pants...

Back