• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What are you wearing right now?

epoch

oh no
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Yellow Candy
White Lily
Togepi Easter Egg
Tasty Cake
Red Rose
Lobo
Mint
Kapp'n Christmas Doll
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
post a pic or describe it in words, could be pjs or casual or formal w/e im just curious about tbt members' senses of style :)

im wearing long pant pjs colored black (p fuzzy too) and short sleeve shirt w red white and black stripes. ill post pic next time c:

Last edited:
ycX07FW.jpg

At the moment, nothing.

Slacks, Polo, Jacket, Shoes, Necklace.

I'm serving basicness, honey.

a hoodie that's about 3 sizes too big, and cozy socks

I'm wearing a super warm long sleeve blue shirt, shorts, a portable heater, and like 62 blankets c:

black velvet sweater a size too big, grey turtleneck, black skinny jeans and vegan leather black doc martens... poster boy for the apathetic liberal arts student right here

Last edited:
An extremely faded and oversized navy shirt with the Intel Inside logo on it, but it says "geek inside" instead, and white fuzzy PJ pants with owls on them

rsz_1rsz_20170110_153301.jpg
also wearing a really cute pair of black high heel booties

trade school's class t-shirt and a pair of PJ-Pants seeing we had a snow day today :)

maroon hoodie, black wind breaker jacket from uniqlo, blue jeans, and black nike shoes.
v o v

uniform shirt and shorts too lazy to take off the shirt and change cuz it's tight
only took off my skirt and sweater

Back