• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What are you wearing right now?

pajamas... dont really think i should go into detail on that LOL but i am wearing... some... clothes.

This t-shirt from Uniqlo and shorts! I tucked in the shirt into my shorts, and I rolled up the t-shirt sleeves twice, so I think I look pretty cool hehe :blush:

A shirt I bought from Harajuku which has little doodles of various items and a long black pleated skirt from uniqlo. It's one of my favourite things to wear.

An ACNL Redd "Seems Legit" shirt and grey shorts, I bought the shirt off of Ebay and it came in the mail a few days ago.

some mickey mouse crop top with the decal kinda melted off that i now use as pjs, and some marvel pj shorts

One of my Noire (hyperdimension neptunia) shirts and flare jeans and socks bc my feet freeze too easily

uhhhhhh... khakis
uhh_khakis.jpg

Grey sweatpants I got from my supermarket and a very old tshirt with a cat on it. ^^'
In all fairness I am sick, so I'm allowed to dress for comfort at the moment ahaha

A pastel tie dye t-shirt w/ blue briefs on.

I'm wearing a striped dark blue and white dress! I used to wear it out but the more I looked at it, the more I realized it looked more like pajamas than actual.. going out clothes. So now i'm wearing it to sleep! :p

A light green Yoshi shirt and lavender pajamas. :)

I'm wearing a Pok?mon muscle tee and average jogging shorts. It's hot right now, I'm going to die of heatstroke if I put on a long-sleeve.

Back