What are you wearing right now?

Snoopy shirt that's like 6 sizes too big, my pajama pants That Have Whales And Fishes. (Rivaled only by my Birds With Funny Hats pajama pants)

- - - Post Merge - - -

And apparently Cheez-it crumbs...

Last edited:
My "Do it for Lowee" Neptunia shirt with Next White on it, flare jeans, socks, undies :p

Also had my new hoodie on but took it off when I went inside

My boyfriend's kill la kill tank and some sleeping pants. I don't like to dress up unless I'm going out. And I rarely ever go out, lol!

A mushroom tie dye shirt, w/ khaki pants and socks.

A tiedye play suit thing, might have to wash the legs later though cause it's a bit dirty. A bit big but I can still have it since my butt is large lol.

Purple Black and Red Tie Dye shirt I made, purple and black sweater, black tulle maxi skirt, maryjanes, and purple and pink donut socks. Probably the most colorful outfit I've worn in forever.

dark blue denim jeans, beige working boots, whine red and white horizontal striped polo shirt... IK weird combo, boots and polo shirt lol

Black tank top and black shorts. I usually hate wearing all-black but it's too warm in the house for jeans and I couldn't be bothered to change my shirt as well.

I'm wearing some black shorts and a black tank that say "nope" on it ;3 (it's summer and super hot)

brown fringed suede vest.. glad i can still wear it bc my mom washed it smh, black tank top and denim shorts !

Coffee pajama set from Wal Mart! These pajamas are adorbs (today's good mood is sponsored by coffee)

A midi black skirt with a meshy/lace outer layer. A black and white striped tee and a black cardigan.
Jewelry: my star labret, a glass jellyfish plug in my one stretched ear, and of course my koa wood ring.

Back