• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What are you wearing right now?

A tank top. I live alone so I have a no pants policy for myself because living alone has perks.

Gray hoodie, underneath is a graphic tee with the eeveeloution, gray leggings with foxes on them, and fuzzy socks with pink at the toes and heel.

black jeans, black tshirt, black and green sweater over. also a fluffy blanket and splippers because it is cold

14wymfc.jpg

this with some leggings, i absolutely love this jumper!

a 'cullen baseball' twilight hoodie i've had since i was like 10 and in my twilight phase that is still two sizes too big and some toy story pyjama bottoms lmao

A blue under armour sweatshirt, underneath is an under armour T-shirt and jeans

A patriots jersey and sweats.

- - - Post Merge - - -

It's not Sunday but whatevs.

clothes c:
and a little bracelet thingy that lets me get into the cool building where I can put my 3DS in a machine, type in the name of an amiibo and one of the robot-arms in the machine grabs the amiibo and scans it c:

Last edited:
an oversized beige sweater (they ran out of my size but i can manage x) + off-white wool thigh-highs and these new brownish orange tan (?) shoes i got

a koala kigurumi
thanks aunt claire

thought you were talking bout me there for a sec...

I'm wearing a grey long sleeve hoodie with black tights and white bootie slippers!

school uniform :p
i'm usually too lazy to change after school but i usually take off my tights otherwise they'll get too much dog hair on them

Back