• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What are you wearing right now?

Burgundy colored pants and a basic white sweater :rolleyes:

My pajamas! Navy blue sweatpants and an electric blue tee with a corgi on it lol

Victoria secret panama bottoms, and an oversized t-shirt stolen from my boyfriend's closet ^_^

I am wearing the most ridiculous outfit...

Grey track pants with a blue hoodie and a striped dress. Yes, a dress over track pants. I am a fashion QUEEN*

*And also I was cold OKAY ; )

I'm wearing a peachy pink sweater, black skinny jeans, blue floral slip on shoes, an oversized denim jacket with fleece lining, and a dark purple and white striped snood. :') I'm too tired to try and look nice today lol.

This old hippie dress I found at a vintage store. Fuchsia/darker pink with random patterns on it :3

Black t-shirt with a grey butterfly on it and black sweatpants.

I'm wearing a sea blue Fruit of the Loom tee, Ultramarine swim trunks with a white, tropical flower pattern down the sides, $5 Wal-Mart sandals and a brown leater cabbie hat. That style, yo!

currently wearing a black/white adidas tee and red shorts
gonna have to change out of this in a few to go to work though ugh

A cute flowy summer dress that's a lil see thru oops lol

Hoodie and tracksuit bottoms because I don't plan on leaving the house for another week and a half :cool: :cool:

Jeans and Akumu t-shirt. I also put on a black shirt because it was a bit cold. (but really I should be in PJ, it's almost 2am)

Back