Are you Bilingual?

Yes, English and Vietnamese.
I suck at both language. In general I suck at languages because it's not my strongest skill. d:

I'm in Spanish III but I wouldn't call myself fluent in Spanish. I do also some Japanese, and I've studied Korean a little bit.

Sadly, no. And sometimes I feel like I can barely speak English ;A;

yes, i was raised with english and spanish, learned french in a class, and am learning korean

My first language is italian and I'm pretty fluent in english, but it's still far from perfect. It's still a secondary language to me compared to my italian, so I wouldn't really consider myself bilingual :p

yeah, english, gujarati, and hindi : ) English is my third language
I also know some spanish, but I never committed to learning it lol

yep - english and welsh! english is my first language tho, so i prefer speaking/writing/typing english. i always worry about getting it wrong if i do it in welsh, plus there's way more people that understand english than welsh.

I speak french and english, I speak french with my mom and english with my dad!

Not exactly. I know a little bit of French and German. It's too bad most Nintendo games don't have German as an option : /

Last edited:
wow i actually somewhat understood your spanish sentence.
maybe taking spanish 2 right now isn't so worthless after all!
to answer the original question though, i'm really not bilingual. i wish i was though

Fully bilingual in French and English. My first language is English, but I can speak French almost just as well as English. Just a few grammar and masc/fem things. I was accepted into a 'special' French program at my school that really just meant that I exceeded 3800 hours of French instruction time. Though, with a lot of days taken off for illness and such, I still have well over 4000 hours. Pretty cool to add up, it really surprised me.

Back