• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Are you Bilingual?

Yes, English and Vietnamese.
I suck at both language. In general I suck at languages because it's not my strongest skill. d:

I'm in Spanish III but I wouldn't call myself fluent in Spanish. I do also some Japanese, and I've studied Korean a little bit.

i wish i was! i can't focus on it as much as i want to. my attention span is sort of short.

Sadly, no. And sometimes I feel like I can barely speak English ;A;

yes, i was raised with english and spanish, learned french in a class, and am learning korean

My first language is italian and I'm pretty fluent in english, but it's still far from perfect. It's still a secondary language to me compared to my italian, so I wouldn't really consider myself bilingual :p

yeah, english, gujarati, and hindi : ) English is my third language
I also know some spanish, but I never committed to learning it lol

yep - english and welsh! english is my first language tho, so i prefer speaking/writing/typing english. i always worry about getting it wrong if i do it in welsh, plus there's way more people that understand english than welsh.

I speak french and english, I speak french with my mom and english with my dad!

Not exactly. I know a little bit of French and German. It's too bad most Nintendo games don't have German as an option : /

Last edited:
wow i actually somewhat understood your spanish sentence.
maybe taking spanish 2 right now isn't so worthless after all!
to answer the original question though, i'm really not bilingual. i wish i was though

Fully bilingual in French and English. My first language is English, but I can speak French almost just as well as English. Just a few grammar and masc/fem things. I was accepted into a 'special' French program at my school that really just meant that I exceeded 3800 hours of French instruction time. Though, with a lot of days taken off for illness and such, I still have well over 4000 hours. Pretty cool to add up, it really surprised me.

Back