• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

The Christmas Lights glitching a lil'?

vel

xoxo
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
For me, the Christmas lights are still there, except with no name and a question mark. Is this happening to anyone else, or is that supposed to happen? I refreshed the page and restarted my laptop (for other reasons), but that doesn't seem to change anything.

Just wanted to know if it's meant to happen, or if it is a "me" problem.

Last edited:
They're seasonal only, so they're not available anymore. :( it's site-wide.

They're seasonal only, so they're not available anymore. :( it's site-wide.

yeah i know, that's why i was wondering if they should be gone completely and not just ominous question marks on my sidebar that i can't get rid of :(

yeah i know, that's why i was wondering if they should be gone completely and not just ominous question marks on my sidebar that i can't get rid of :(

Oh, my bad. Yeah, it does look glitchy. I would assume they would just disappear instead of that ugly question mark lol.

If you want to get rid of the question mark, updating your inventory should do the trick.

Back