Shop -temporary- Pokemon Editing X/Y/SU/MO + Stone Shop

mine's done so when you can get yours all working and downloaded Ill be waiting in the plaza!

my character's name is Mady btw :3c

Last edited:
how did you update yours? it doesn't ask me to update when i try to launch the game

you have to go into the eStore > Settings/Other > Scroll down to update and it'll be in there!

lol ty!! i'll get onto plaza and request a trade once it's all done, sorry for the wait!

- - - Post Merge - - -

i can't see you on my list! could you try reconnecting to the internet, festival plaza is so broken lol

lol ty!! i'll get onto plaza and request a trade once it's all done, sorry for the wait!

- - - Post Merge - - -

i can't see you on my list! could you try reconnecting to the internet, festival plaza is so broken lol

ok ill reconnect now :3c

- - - Post Merge - - -

also this isnt for right now but i have a shiny trumbeak you're welcome to temp have to clone for your use
i would just like the orig back after you clone it :3c

ok ill reconnect now :3c

- - - Post Merge - - -

also this isnt for right now but i have a shiny trumbeak you're welcome to temp have to clone for your use
i would just like the orig back after you clone it :3c

thanks for the offer but I'd prefer to use my own shinies, just because i feel a bit guilty for taking other peoples shinies lol.
if you would like, I can clone the trumbeak and include it just for my shop c:

thanks for the offer but I'd prefer to use my own shinies, just because i feel a bit guilty for taking other peoples shinies lol.
if you would like, I can clone the trumbeak and include it just for my shop c:

it's up to you! Idm helping out~

okkaaay going back 2 festival plaza now!

ty lovely <333

Last edited:
I'd like one of your shiny Eevees if the offer still stands :)

could i get one of the shiny eevees, if possible?

Back