Just A Political Poll! No Commenting Please!

Who do you dislike the least?

• Hillary R. Clinton

Votes: 9 9.2%
  • Donald J. Trump

Votes: 17 17.3%
  • Gary Johnson

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Jill Stein

Votes: 3 3.1%
  • Bernie Sanders

Votes: 59 60.2%
  • Other Republican/Democratic/Third Party Nominees

Votes: 8 8.2%

• Total voters
I feel like this could have been worded better because I almost voted Trump since I thought it was asking who I disliked until I read the entire question.

I feel like this could have been worded better because I almost voted Trump since I thought it was asking who I disliked until I read the entire question.

It's how fake news gets you. Also somebody had messed with the poll so I think I reset it to what it was before someone mettled?

It's how fake news gets you. Also somebody had messed with the poll so I think I reset it to what it was before someone mettled?

What happened?

Last edited:
Ok. I want this to be fair and honest. :)

No matter what they show...

Last edited:
Why would you reset it?
Because it wouldn't otherwise be an honest representation of the results. Unless you think 70 to 80 Americans voted in the thread over the course of a few hours in the dead of night at like 3 AM in the US when he had like 7 votes mere hours earlier.

All ik is... I left for school. He had 7-8. I came home, he had in the 80s..

Maybe adults come on during the day more... when we're in school. Idk and I do care but not enough to cry a river over one action taken by someone trying to make a poll fair.

We've set it back to exactly what it was before the meddling occurred. :)

Wish you could vote for more than one haha

Damn, voted for the wrong person, misread the title thought it was "Who do you dislike the most". I'm a dumbo

Last edited:
i found bernie a little weak (not because of his age) but i liked him. shame that his campaign was ruined

Trump actually has 9 votes. Bernie has 51. Decrease Trump by two. Increase Bernie by two. Someone mis-read the question.

Are you being serious or just trying to mess with the polls?

Last edited:
what kind of question is this?
why put down "dislike the least" its confusing and people are gonna (actually already have) confused it for dislike
"Who do you like the most" is alot more easier.

Back