• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What is your opinion of Obama's presidency?

What is your opinion of Obama's presidency?

• He did an excellent job and was one of the best presidents in U.S. history.

Votes: 33 33.7%
  • He was better than recent presidents, but not historically great.

Votes: 38 38.8%
  • He was okay, but not much different than recent presidents.

Votes: 9 9.2%
  • He was worse than recent presidents, but not historically bad.

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • He did a terrible job and will go down as one of the worst presidents.

Votes: 13 13.3%

• Total voters
Well... when I get threated like a third-class citizen on any conversation about politicians with Red Cat and N E S S, I will call their actions bafoony. N E S S and Red Cat were being obnoxious, treating me like a third-class citizen.

Have a little perspective here. There are a lot of people around the world who get arrested or jailed or killed for stating their opinions. Getting bashed on a forum is not being treated like a third-class citizen. The names we've called you are not any worse than the names the incoming president you admire so much has called people, so if you're so upset about being bullied on this site, then maybe you should take some time to think about how other people feel about the guy that you so vehemently stand by and defend. No one is going to feel sorry for you until then.

In just 4 days, his presidency be all over.

I still think Obama did a terrible job on our nation. If he isn't the worst president, he still is the worst within the past 100 years or at least the worst in 50 years. And yes, this post is coming from a person who is well aware of the existence of Richard Nixon's, Ronald Reagan's, and George W Bush's presidencies. Some of you think that one of these three was actually the worst president, but I disagree. But that's because I opposed Obama's policies and supported the right-wing views. When it comes to stuff like abortion, economics, gun control, and foreign policy, I am firm on the right wing, but when it comes to political correctness, racial quotas, political discrimination, and safe spaces, I tend to avoid the extremes on either side (like banning liberal media or conservative media), but I oppose all of these issues and would focus on a one-sided perspective. It's like extreme gray rather than extreme on one side.

Hopefully, Donald Trump does a better job than Bush, or at least better than Obama. Some may think he couldn't do anything right, but let's wait and see.

Who says I think I'm getting bullied?

"Third class citizen" as in the bottom of your totem pole for whom you respect.

Last edited:
Who says I think I'm getting bullied?

Red Cat is right though. You've gone around and quoted people's opinions on politics, and went in personal, passive aggressive attacks.

Nah. There are a lot of people I dislike more than you. You're not a bad person; you're just really annoying with your head-in-the-sand mentality with a lot of stuff.

Red Cat is right though. You've gone around and quoted people's opinions on politics, and went in personal, passive aggressive attacks.

I understand where you're coming from.

I'm not going to change my opinion over words on the internet. Actions speak louder than words.

What fun would it be if everyone had the same opinion?

Last edited:
Nah. There are a lot of people I dislike more than you. You're not a bad person; you're just really annoying with your head-in-the-sand mentality with a lot of stuff.

The thing is... that I'm passionate about what I believe.

If a political conversation is engaged, I'll participate. What fun would it be if everyone was thinking the same thing?

And... I won't change my opinion over some words on an internet. Meaning, actions speak louder than words.

I'm not going to change my opinion over words on the internet. Actions speak louder than words.

Ehh, I'm pretty sure you've made that clear before in previous posts.

Last edited:

so you do this just to go against what everyone else's opinion with the addition of passive aggressive name calling to borderline insults, to provoke them because its fun for you?

No. I post my opinion. If you attack me personally, I attack you personally. I acknowledge that it was and is not the best to handle a situation like that.

You are twisting things, Soraru. If we aren't going to discuss politics and keep on discussing "top reasons why irhaskell8 sucks", then why are we here?

Vizionari, if you're tired of seeing me post then don't look where I post.

Last edited:
No. I post my opinion. If you attack me personally, I attack you personally. I acknowledge that it was and is not the best to handle a situation like that.

You are twisting things, Soraru. If we aren't going to discuss politics and keep on discussing "top reasons why irhaskell8 sucks", then why are we here?

i dont recall your name even being in my original post. you came at me as you came at others with passive aggressiveness. i never even said that you just put between quotation marks, but you quote it as if i did.

we were talking about politics until you decided to make it personal, now when you get a taste of your own medicine and get called out for your attacks, you wanna change subject and go back to politics?

Who said I was tired of your posts? I was just stating my opinion.

Look. I don't care what you think of me personally. I'm done trying to debate here over who started what. It's an elementary game.

I acknowledge that I engaged in personal attacks when I should not have.

Now, can we get back to politics? Or do we need to spend some more time in elementary school?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Who said I was tired of your posts? I was just stating my opinion.

Perhaps I was too aggressive over that. I apologize.

Last edited:
Look. I don't care what you think of me personally. I'm done trying to debate here over who started what. It's an elementary game.

I acknowledge that I engaged in personal attacks when I should not have.

Now, can we get back to politics? Or do we need to spend some more time in elementary school?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Perhaps I was too aggressive over that. I apologize.

of course you dont wanna talk about who started what, because you instigated the personal attacks.
again with the passive aggressiveness. tsk tsk.

but sure, lets get back to politics. one thing im really happy about obama's presidency, is that he is a legitimately elected president.

and that he treated his wife with the finest ice cream baskin robins had to offer, on their first date.

Last edited:
Why do you say that he is a legitimately elected president?

Is it because of the "Kremlin"?

Back