• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Pixel Art [Free Requests]

Hi! Do you mind if I use the other Marshal you made in my signature also?

Wow, sorry I didn't see your post. Yea all of the pixels are free to use. Could I ask you to change your link to my shop when it opens though? Thanks :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I love anything Trigger does, tbh. The animation in KLK is so fluid, ugh I also basically cried during it.

And Ragyo's theme song, Blumenkranz, although in German, is my freakin' jam.

My significant other agrees with you, he loved the that song and the whole soundtrack.
I've only seen KLK and Little Witch Academia. I should check out Kiznaiver, have you seen it, is it any good? :)

Last edited:
Wow, sorry I didn't see your post. Yea all of the pixels are free to use. Could I ask you to change your link to my shop when it opens though? Thanks :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

My SO agrees with you, he loved the that song and the whole soundtrack.
I've only seen KLK and Little Witch Academia. I should check out Kiznaiver, have you seen it, is it any good? :)

I think Kiznaiver is relatively new and I'm a binger so I need for it to be done first.

And omg LWA is my heart and soul, I even have an icon and sig set for that. I like both of the little movies.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Omg now I wanna change my icon and sig to LWA stuff, ugh.

I think Kiznaiver is relatively new and I'm a binger so I need for it to be done first.

And omg LWA is my heart and soul, I even have an icon and sig set for that. I like both of the little movies.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Omg now I wanna change my icon and sig to LWA stuff, ugh.
Haha, my bad!
LWA was really cute, hope they do more of it.
I think the whole first season of Kiznaiver is out. But I get wanting to watch a show in it's completed state. No week, month, year long breaks between new episodes/seasons.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Nice. Tell me when it's set up so I can change my signature. :)
Will do, thanks!

Thank you, I really didn't think anyone would think twice about my silly pixel art, so I'm really surprised to see so many people liking them.
Yea, i'll make that for you. :D

Awe, thank you so much. I can't wait for it! Will be using it! You are very artistic. <3 -Will be stalking this thread often!-

I also, didn't see my request on the request tab, I was wondering if this meant I was on the list xD

Last edited:
Awe, thank you so much. I can't wait for it! Will be using it! You are very artistic. <3 -Will be stalking this thread often!-

I also, didn't see my request on the request tab, I was wondering if this meant I was on the list xD
No I just haven't added your request. I should do it...

- - - Post Merge - - -

Your request has been added officially to the list! :D
Sorry about that

Last edited:
I made marshal!
vZhBJyF.png

Here

Hope you like it. :)
He's smaller than the cats, since (at least in my mind) squirrels are the smallest villagers.

hehe awesome. can't wait for sylvannaa :D <3

So I was playing around with making customized Mayors.
This is my first attempt:
MCpODTU.png

*this was made after my mayor with the braided wig*

I tried to keep to the chubby cuteness of actually ACNL mayors but I'm not sure if I like how it turned out.

Last edited:
Here's the version that matches the villagers:
8YGdbay.png

And a new Lolly Sprite:
Kl7n8UO.png

Last edited:
Here's the version that matches the villagers:
8YGdbay.png

And a new Lolly Sprite:
Kl7n8UO.png

That's so cute! I really like it!

- - - Post Merge - - -

As for the face sprite, I think it's really cute!

My suggestion is that, if you're going to use the chubby AC face then maybe add in the ACNL nose too?

That's so cute! I really like it!

- - - Post Merge - - -

As for the face sprite, I think it's really cute!

My suggestion is that, if you're going to use the chubby AC face then maybe add in the ACNL nose too?

Thanks!
Thanks for the suggestions as well, I'll try that. :D

Thanks!
Thanks for the suggestions as well, I'll try that. :D

I just feel like that could help with the reason you're not entirely happy with it. Your using a bigger face but still a really subtle nose so there is like space where the nose is, so I just think the more pronounced ACNL nose could help with that. I still really like it though! I also love that the full body mayor pixel is detailed to the point that I can immediately tell that they're wearing a cat dress lol. :)

I also love that the full body mayor pixel is detailed to the point that I can immediately tell that they're wearing a cat dress lol. :)
Yay, I love that you were able to tell what dress it was! :D

Last edited:
Back