• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Pixel Art [Free Requests]

would like to have Chief and Snake just hanging out please and thank you

May I request Bob please? ^^ And could he be doing the little thing where a heart is above their head? (Like a gif sorta) and Muffy too? :p But Muffy can do the thought bubble thing? I don't know how to describe them sorry! ^^"

Last edited:
May I request Bob please? ^^ And could he be doing the little thing where a heart is above their head? (Like a gif sorta) and Muffy too? :p But Muffy can do the thought bubble thing? I don't know how to describe them sorry! ^^"

I know what thought bubble you're talking about, but what heart thing?
But yes, I'll make those. Just let me know what heart thing you're talking about.

I know what thought bubble you're talking about, but what heart thing?
But yes, I'll make those. Just let me know what heart thing you're talking about.

I'm almost positive they mean the heart thing like in their icon. The little "hands together and heart floating upwards" thing.

I'm almost positive they mean the heart thing like in their icon. The little "hands together and heart floating upwards" thing.

Ah, that'd be why I didn't know it. I don't have any emotions unlocked in my my game, hehe.
Thanks Steph.

I can do that for you Chloebug44.

Back