• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Meryl Streep presents us with this inspirational and emotional speech.

moonford

moon boi
Bells
Ruby
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
Leif

Truly heartwarming and inspirational, thank you Meryl.

If you feel the need to leave rude comments, don't, go away and have a nice day instead of ruining others because it only shows how pathetic you really are.

Last edited:
Before commenting... I'll watch the video...

So beautiful! Watching people stand up to bullies is always so inspiring.

well...based on all the hype that it was getting im underwhelmed
didn't incite my emotions or inspire me tbh

So beautiful! Watching people stand up to bullies is always so inspiring.

Exactly, if it was anybody else who she stood up against it would be better because Trumps supporters will do anything to defend him even when he's in the wrong which he obviously is, the way he positioned himself and what he said was really disrespectful and it was way too obvious that his mockery was aimed at Serge.

Disgusting and even if he didn't do this he would still be a bully, he constantly insulted people like Ariana Huffington (who had a biased against him on her site, but making fun of her because her husband left her for a man is awful.), Hillary Clinton and Rosie O'Donnel because they disagreed with him or made jokes about him which he has said that he could take, he clearly can't. He acts like a 5 year old child all the timewih petty insults and mockery because people oppose him in anyway.

I remember Apple2012 said if you called someone ignorant your a bully, then what do you consider this to be? That's right bullying.

I also don't believe in persecuting people who denies global warming, as that (and calling people ignorant) is bullying.
- Apple 2012 on my global warming thread.

I don't have anything against you, I just know you're a Trump supporter and I haven't seen you defend him for saying these things and I was just using you as an example since you seem civil and nice.

Last edited:
I saw it last night. I'm impressed with it, but my Trump-supporting parents say that the whole speech was wrong.

I love her, good for her to use her voice. She didn't say anything bad really. I don't see why people were offended by the speech. Trump in particular. He is the new elect, he should really start learning how to let these things go.

Back