New 3DS pink XL console ? - Downloading Animal crossing. ???? =).

Pinky7

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Hi there =)

Im getting a new Pink 3DS XL Console soon. =)

Should I Download New - Leaf for it???? =)

Though'ts. ?

From Pinky7.

I'd recommend getting a physical copy instead of downloading the digital version. You'll probably be able to find it cheaper online, and the digital version is prone to file corruption more than the physical, so if that's a risk you'd rather do without, then the physical copy will give you peace of mind. Then again lots of people use the digital version and haven't had any problems, so it's up to you, but you'll definitely get a physical copy cheaper than buying the digital straight from the eShop.

I also prefer physical copies, less chance of corruption and there's something quite nostalgic about having the cartridges. Also think physical copies are cheaper than digital?

Agree with what everyone else said about physical

Digital is good cuz it's always on your DS, no switching out cartridges. I have physical copy and I'm happy with it.

I'll be the first one to say that I love having a digital copy. That way I can have a different game in the cart slot and still have ACNL available to me at any moment. With a game like AC, you want to be able to check it every now and then, even when it isn't the main game you are playing. And I just personally hate carrying cartridges around.

I also love my digital copy. It is always there ready to play. I am prone to losing cartridges so I don't have that worry. I have my copy since it first came out and have had no corruption problems.

I love physical but that's because I like to have the actual game in my hands.

I prefer physical because it's usually a little bit cheaper lol
Do whatever you want though! c:

I'd recommend getting a physical copy instead of downloading the digital version. You'll probably be able to find it cheaper online, and the digital version is prone to file corruption more than the physical, so if that's a risk you'd rather do without, then the physical copy will give you peace of mind. Then again lots of people use the digital version and haven't had any problems, so it's up to you, but you'll definitely get a physical copy cheaper than buying the digital straight from the eShop.

^^ I second this. Don't have anything to add, except I hope you consider going physical rather than digital. I'd be really upset if I lost my whole town because of corruption.

Back