Do you decorate your 3DS?

I did decorate my old 3ds with some small stickers just on the inside. right now I have the new 3ds with the changeable cover plates from the hhd bundle. So far I've just bought a new cover plate for it, one of the kyary pamyu pamyu ones. I do want to get a plain white set of cover plates to decoden my self eventually.

I don't decorate mine with stickers because I think that makes it messy and sticky. I prefer to stick with something simple and classy. At the moment though, I have a clear gold Pikachu case. You can purchase one on Amazon for like $19.99 but I really like it.

yes! i have the 3ds that you can change using cover plates and i have a rlly cute eevee evolution one

I have plain blue cover plates that I'm contemplating to decorate, because it looks kind of plain at the moment. I probably won't ever decorate the ds itself though, because I change my mind way too much to have just one design.

Not anymore. I used to have some One Piece charms hanging around some White 3ds XL I had before but they were mostly in the way so I cut 'em off. Nowadays with the fancy LE's, regular colors and those plates for the New Nintendo 3ds I don't think they need much more ;)

I do have some transparent protection cover on mine though, so I don't scratch my 3ds LL. Those metallic colors/designs gets scratched really easily (and my BF has the Persona Q one as well do we don't mix em up haha :p)

I don't decorate my 3ds with stickers in fear of damaging it, but I do have a small haikyuu keychain on it. :)

When me and my brother had the same exact 3DS I painted mine with neon nail polish so we can tell ours apart. It didn't ruin my 3ds at all and it's held up for around 3-5 years now!

I actually had stickers on my 3DS despite never putting anything of the sort on any of my consoles before it and I kind of regretted it. Like the stickers were cute but they were a bit too big for my little 2011 aqua blue 3DS

No, I don't decorate my 3DS since I like my 3DS the way it is. Though... I have thought about doing decorating it before, but I am a little worried about doing that to my 3DS.

Not any proper decoration yet, but I glued some stickers on it when I was 10. Now I'm really afraid of taking them out because I'm afraid their glue may be stuck on the 3DS and I don't think I'll be able to remove it properly. If I ever manage to remove the glue and the stickers, I'll think about gluing those little sticker jewels I like to glue literally everywhere.

No, I don't. I have limited editions for that. Besides I don't like putting stickers and stuff that could potentially damage or chip the paint off from their original coating.

Back