• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Do you decorate your 3DS?

Nope, I feel "decorating" it is defiling its true beauty, I only put protective screen covers and silicone covers on my 3DS, %99.99 free of scratches, theres like a scratch mark right on the part the screen closer, y'know the thing that separates the two screens, I have no idea how that happened, I suspects my cat but how the hell she got to it I have no idea! the mere fact that I have %0.01 scratches makes me feel like I've disrespected my system...

Mine has a giant Gliscor sticker on the top, stickers of Blooper and Tink-a-Tink-a-Too on the inside, a wrist strap from a Wiimote (I had one that said DS Lite but it broke), a Tokidoki Unicorno charm that's Dia De Los Meurtos themed, a circular green charm with my first initial in it, and a red beaded leash for my stylus because I broke the tab that holds it into the 3DS

I like decorating my handhelds so everyone knows it's mine

No. I love the design that's already on it.

I've altered it digitally, though. I have a custom Bayonetta theme right now:

Preview.png

i didn't directly decorate mine, but i bought a clear case and put stickers on it because i don't like putting things that won't come off on devices and things

I just have one glittering sticker of a sea cucumber on it. It's mainly to know which one is mine.

I don't even know what this looks like but I kinda want one anyway.
I have a similar kind of thing I guess, it's just a single yellow bird sticker that I put on the back on a whim.

not really. i used to decorate my ds with stickers and crap when i was younger, but they leave terrible sticky residue when the stickers wear. now i just have one single sticker with my name on it in the center for my ds.

As much as I want to decorate my plain black 3ds xl, I can't bring myself to put stickers on it. I don't want to deal with the sticky residue if I decide to remove them later on. So I've kept it plain, but got a cute silicone cat case for it recently. I'd post a picture but my imgur link doesn't seem to be workind. X3

I always see really cute tumblr pics of people's decorated 3ds' but I've never brought myself to do it. Maybe someday!

My main 3DS is the Galaxy one, so there's no need to make it more beautiful. However, I have a Great Wave Off Kanagawa skin on my old, blue 3DS XL. That's about as far as I'll go. Unless it's a sticker-skin, I don't generally put stickers or art on my electronics.

I bought those sticker googley for an art project once but didn't end up using it, so I stuck them on my 3ds for a few years until they fell off. I want to buy a case for it though, like a transparent case and then stick random stickers on it.

A clear case for the new 3DS embellished with real Swarovski Crystals. I'm pretty happy with it.

Yes, my boyfriend bought me a Hello Kitty vinyl for it. :3c Comes off easily with no residue! I love it. goes with the red new 3DS perfectly!

I stayed away from decals, purely because I don't want to cover up the galaxy art of my new 3ds. However, I did order some clear acrylic charms off of etsy, since it has a spot for attaching those kind of things to on the back! It's also to easily tell which is mine and which is my boyfriend's. :p

I really want to!! But I keep putting it off in favor of buying new cosplay things/ other things instead of stickers xD I want to cover it in hello kitty/ sanrio/ cute sweet stickers tho~

I have a Stitch charm on mine.

il_fullxfull.424028193_e0h1.jpg

Except it has a rope instead of a clip.

I have some stickers on the cover. It's some peace symbols and flowers. I'm thinking about taking them off though. I have had them on for a long time and I'm tired of them

Well I wanted to get a girly, pinky cover but I have the dark blue new 3ds and nothing girly looks good with the colour I got.

nope but i want to soon! my 3DS is the new 3DS galaxy one (i literally looked everywhere for the small faceplates version new 3ds but nobody had them i was so sad). im going to get the pikachu protective case and that might be it. unless they start making more protective cases, i want a kirby one.

I have a pink 3DS XL and I used to put those nerf cases on my ds's, but not anymore. The only customization I do to my DS is to put two sailor moon keychains lol

Back